• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not all that rare, but - Daemon Bone armor?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is there some place with particulars?

I noticed going through all my junk looking for turn-in items that I had about 6 pieces of DBA, and while 5 had a total of 24 resists, none of them had identical resists - and one piece had only 20 resists!

is the 20-pointer a rarer form?

L

Limlight

Is it the red or white?

If its the white titled:

Bone Arms
Daemon Bone
etc...etc..

Then I am interested in it...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nah, it's all the red stuff - but I found it weird that one piece would be off on the resists like that....

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems there is an equal chance that any one piece will spawn with 20, 24 or 31 total resists. What you are seeing is simply the luck of the draw. As you probably know already, a full suit goes for 300k, with the vast majority (all?) of that value being the helm.

A

Azureal

Ive actually got 2 of each of the chest piece and the gloves in white. Thinking about it they would probably have to be around 4-5 years old. I realise that its always shard specific, but are these worth much? If so, considering I have quite a few transfer tokens, Id consider shard jumping to sell them.

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would waste a xfer to shard hop to sell a cpl hundred K item?

I personally just toss those items, considering they still spawn, the rare versions arent very rare

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It depends where the daemon bone title is. Maybe 100k/piece (more for helm) if it is otherwise the same as the normal daemon bone. Significantly more (2m/piece?) if it says daemon bone down near the resists (sort of like a material bonus).

A

Azureal

You would waste a xfer to shard hop to sell a cpl hundred K item?

I personally just toss those items, considering they still spawn, the rare versions arent very rare
That basically answered my question. The tokens are more than the item, then they stay on display and I sell the tokens.

@ Pete - Im pretty sure its at the top, not near the bottom. So not really worth much.