• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nostalgia - how's Napa doing?

V

Valerin

I havent played in a couple years, but some of the Napa regulars might remember me (Rosh, Valerin, Figueroa, Katarn, etc). I sold my account a long time ago, and right now still am not inerested in getting back in the game, but I just wanted to see how Napa is doing. Still the same major guilds (M^F, US, W@R/whatever they renamed themselves, etc)?

And just out of curiosity does anyone still see my chars running around anywhere? =p

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Things are going pretty well as far as I can tell my friend and I still have your account. Let me know if you ever change your mind and are interested in your old friends. :)

Good to here from ya! As for your Characters running around. They are hold up in a nice cozy Island Estate. No one has seen them walking around since shortly after you left. They are all safe and sound, very happy, and still sit around telling old adventure stories together over a pint of Ale.

F

five oclock

DANG! Talk about a blast from the past. How ya doing man? Ya still a LOST freak? You out of school yet?

well as for your ???s Na most of those guilds are gone. Maybe some MF running around but shrugs on that one.

Napa is doing good. Still the looney bin we are. I havent seen any of your toons running around.

Its holding its own. The new expansion is good too. Form what I have seen.

What have you been up too? What games have you haunted? and dont say WoW :p LoL.

V

Valerin

Things are going pretty well as far as I can tell my friend and I still have your account. Let me know if you ever change your mind and are interested in your old friends. :)

Good to here from ya! As for your Characters running around. They are hold up in a nice cozy Island Estate. No one has seen them walking around since shortly after you left. They are all safe and sound, very happy, and still sit around telling old adventure stories together over a pint of Ale.
Ahh you have it! Wow fancy that =p Glad it went to an active individual(s) :)

V

Valerin

DANG! Talk about a blast from the past. How ya doing man? Ya still a LOST freak? You out of school yet?

well as for your ???s Na most of those guilds are gone. Maybe some MF running around but shrugs on that one.

Napa is doing good. Still the looney bin we are. I havent seen any of your toons running around.

Its holding its own. The new expansion is good too. Form what I have seen.

What have you been up too? What games have you haunted? and dont say WoW :p LoL.
Haha I still watch Lost but it's not my #1 show =p I graduated this summer so I'm done. No definitely not into WoW. Honestly I think UO is the only mmorpg that I'll ever really love. I played a LOTRO for a couple months but I just dont like the format of those games; definitely not like UO.

When it comes to online gaming, I've gone back to FPS; Left4Dead, Team Fortress 2, etc.

I'm not anticipating coming back to UO yet, but I do miss everyone from back in the day, and am not ruling it out down the road. I guess I'll see what lures me back =p It'd be fun rebuilding a new group of chars. Have I missed any major changes? (aside from the new expansion pack and what came with it)

F

five oclock

is that who I talked to that one time I made a gate to some island and coudlnt remember where....hrm..Ok now its starting to make sense...Im still cleaning my furr with that ocean water...

E

Elbryan Uthador

I havent played in a couple years, but some of the Napa regulars might remember me (Rosh, Valerin, Figueroa, Katarn, etc). I sold my account a long time ago, and right now still am not inerested in getting back in the game, but I just wanted to see how Napa is doing. Still the same major guilds (M^F, US, W@R/whatever they renamed themselves, etc)?

And just out of curiosity does anyone still see my chars running around anywhere? =p
Pretty much everyone is gone. Acacia, Lank and myself left over a year ago. I think Weez is still around, but I am not sure. I only logged back in during the free 2 weeks and then only for a few minutes at a time since Napa is dead.

M^F is almost dormant, very little activity
US and W@R have been gone for a good while now.

V

Valerin

Pretty much everyone is gone. Acacia, Lank and myself left over a year ago. I think Weez is still around, but I am not sure. I only logged back in during the free 2 weeks and then only for a few minutes at a time since Napa is dead.

M^F is almost dormant, very little activity
US and W@R have been gone for a good while now.
That's a shame :( Glad to hear from you though, you're one of the aforementioned people that I miss =D So you don't play UO at all anymore? Up to anything new, or has RL taken control?

E

Elbryan Uthador

That's a shame :( Glad to hear from you though, you're one of the aforementioned people that I miss =D So you don't play UO at all anymore? Up to anything new, or has RL taken control?
I just got tired of all the half assed fixes they started putting it, add to that the lame asses that play it just got to boring and annoying to stay around. I thought collecting rares would help me pass the time, but even that got to be boring. I sold off all but a few pieces, packed up the rest of my stuff, sold the Luna house and walked away.

For now I am playing Dragon Age and a few console games. Nothing as time consuming as UO. The funny part about the whole UO experience is that I left it as a member of M^F, even after all the issues some of us had with them.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED