• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

North Harbor (Rune) Library - Work in Progress

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all! I hope everyone is weathering the viral storm outside well. I've been working on North Harbor's rune library using an actual library theme (real creative, I know). The 1st floor inside isn't finished - that will be the rune library portion - but the rest of the aesthetics are done. Check it out :D The teleporter in front of the 2-story statue connects to the NH tele hub next to the Acropolis. The last picture is the rune library next to the North Harbor town banner.

I kept Candlekeep from Baldur's Gate 1 in mind when I designed this: austere and looming. Maybe a little Friendly Arm Inn as well.

Library1.png Library2.png Library3.png Library4.png LibraryBanner.png

Last edited: