• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] noob question about painted masks

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it still possible to get them painted? @Mesanna ? I have a bunch of Mesanna masks that are undyed. Would love to see them dyed, just didnt know if it was possible anymore.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As far as I know, she only painted them during the Halloween events the 2 years they spawned. Could be wrong though.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
If I remember correctly, she dyed a bunch for players at the last rares fest

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it still possible to get them painted? @Mesanna ? I have a bunch of Mesanna masks that are undyed. Would love to see them dyed, just didnt know if it was possible anymore.
Hmm, some time ago Mesanna came to LS and had dyed masks for someone who was unable to make it to the event in which she was dyeing masks, but she wanted to be sure it was the color she had previously done on LS (white/grey) so she then asked for someone to bring a mask or show her what the color was, and she had put one up at Luna bank for future reference... so I'd imagine she would dye un-dyed masks at some point.