• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) NOOB Graduation Party! ** 10th of October 2017 at 4:30pm ET **

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Why should you change a name you had used for 18 years?
Keep your name, if someone do not like it, it is their problem, not yours

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why should you change a name you had used for 18 years?
Keep your name, if someone do not like it, it is their problem, not yours
Your reply added about as much value to this thread as mine did, congratulations.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well hello, my apologies for using Imanewbie. No relation to the infamous UO cartoon char.

I had used that name back since '99 on LS shard as my alt red char, in addition to Meat Popsicle which was my Blue (fan of 5th Element movie). That name is also considered offensive by some. Ah well.

Am a creature of habit. Of course at some point I can change the name, I am not overly attached to it.
I just don't have the budget for a name change token at the moment so bear with me for a while till I do.

Regards
You don't have to apologize, or change your character's name your not here to please others, if others are not happy about you using that name they will have to get over it.Seriously why should you spend money on a name change token, because someone is not happy with your choice. they should be grateful you didn't name your character meatsicle LOL

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oops, seems I forgot to post a graduation pic for Imanewbie!

Imanewbie.jpg

As a note, this marks the last graduation ceremony with the symbolic sacrifice to represent losing their Young Player status, and their symbolic rebirth entering the Siege community as a graduate of NOOB.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
At 4pm ET on Saturday the 19th of August, RiFF RAFF, Zynia, and Cicely will be founding a new guild on Siege Perilous. Watch out, folks, this lot is going to shake things up a bit!

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As a note, this marks the last graduation ceremony with the symbolic sacrifice to represent losing their Young Player status, and their symbolic rebirth entering the Siege community as a graduate of NOOB.
Are ya saying this is the last ceremony involving the kill rebirth ritual that's ever going to happen? Or just saying it's the most recent one?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The last with the rebirth ritual. I thought it both symbolic and amusing, but it seems the vast majority do not share my sense of humor or sentimentality. However, there will continue to be graduation parties, with ale and gifts.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I actually thought it was kinda cute doing a symbolic Ku De Gra!
People take this game way to serious.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I thought it was a pretty cool idea, sadly never got to watch one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This Tuesday at 4:30pm ET, Iolo will join Shamino in UWSP. Join us for drinks and merriment!

Last edited: