• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) NOOB Graduation Party! ** 10th of October 2017 at 4:30pm ET **

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am going to be re-using this thread to announce NOOB Graduations. Dates at the top are the most recent. Parties are held at NOOB HQ, located at the SE corner of Zento. NOOB is linked to Umbra and Brit hubs, as well as Baby Doll's NM hub. Party times vary, depending on the availability of the graduate. The NOOB Calandar at noob.gamerlaunch.com should convert time zones for you.

This is a public RP event, and the doors are open. Come with empty pockets and make sure to wear something you do not mind getting ruined with blood or lost entirely, just in case! :p

Not all NOOBs stay their full month until graduation, and not all are in enough communication with the leaders of NOOB for us to be able to coordinate a ceremony. Others prefer to skip the formality of a ceremony. However, I would like to continue the Graduation tradition. As a neutral entity, I do not ban PKs and thieves that attend, but I do ask that you please try to wait until the ceremony is over before inducting the graduate in true Siege style. If, however, you simply cannot resist, I have spent so much time wearing death robes that I can continue the ceremony even as a ghost. With ghostly guests!

Graduations

10/10/2017 at 4:30pm ET Iolo will join his companion in UWSP!

9/9/2017 at 2pm ET Loki will be joining the growing ranks of UWSP!

8/19/2017 at 4pm ET RiFF RAFF, Zynia, and Cicely will graduate and found a new guild on Siege!

8/5/2017 at 9pm ET Imanewbie breaks the party dry spell and will join Gilfane!

5/28/2017 at 3pm ET, Captn Nirvarius and LegendBrat Mihas will be joining their Russian brothers in UWSP!

5/20/2017 at 4pm ET, O-Ren Ishii plans to join the ranks of UFO as NOOB's first PvP graduate. Watch out, Siege!

4/17/2017 at 2pm ET, Kolyan and Amicable Mishan will be joining UWSP!

4/11/2017 at 3pm ET, Taylor will be joining UWSP and possibly Siel as well!

3/19/2017 at 9pm ET, Chadius joins the Siege community as a NOOB Graduate!

3/17/2017 At about 3pm ET / 10pm Moskow, NOOB's Russian Trio will be graduating! Join us at NOOB HQ for food, wine, and merriment as we pass them onto Magic's capable Hands and they join UWSP!

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Will have to miss this one as it is past my bedtime :(
Congrats Chadius

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Tanager, I do have the screenshots of their ceremonial christening :)

Unfortunately there are those on these forums who go out of their way to report everything I post in attempts to get me ban. So there are many pictures I cannot share.

If you would like a copy of them, I would be happy to share outside stratics, maybe on imgur or something; just let me know.

In the meantime, I can share this one of Lefty Mishutka, who got a nice welcome present to Siege that afternoon.

Lefty.png

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you, Chumlee, for doing the honors this graduation! They were perfectly placed corpses hehe

Also - how do you get the text so large?! It looks very different than mine, tho the client appears to be EC. Is it a Pinco's thing?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Unfortunately there are those on these forums who go out of their way to report everything I post in attempts to get me ban. So there are many pictures I cannot share.
Does this mean what I think it means? :p

So why exactly would your pics be reportable? Please elaborate on this...

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well I got distracted by evil warped bunnies of DOOM so I forgot to post this!

Kolyan and Amicable Mishan graduate NOOB today and both will be joining the swelling ranks of UWSP!

*goes back to wabbut hunting*

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Tanager, I do have the screenshots of their ceremonial christening :)

If you would like a copy of them, I would be happy to share outside stratics, maybe on imgur or something; just let me know.
Soooo, have you come up with an answer yet? What makes your pics reportable?

Mr. Jamison

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Soooo, have you come up with an answer yet? What makes your pics reportable?
You are a sad individual, not sure why you are still trying to get a rise out of someone on a post aimed at celebrating Noob graduates??

He runs his mouth.. it is what it is.

You know what you know, you should be happy knowing that and stop posting this stuff I'm sure everyone around knows what's going on.

Keep the arguing off this post there's is no reason for it geez.....

Mr. Jamison

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You are a sad individual, not sure why you are still trying to get a rise out of someone on a post aimed at celebrating Noob graduates??

He runs his mouth.. it is what it is.

You know what you know, you should be happy knowing that and stop posting this stuff I'm sure everyone around knows what's going on.

Keep the arguing off this post there's is no reason for it geez.....
I apologize for calling you sad... but the rest still stands.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey, don´t shoot the messenger. I´m just asking a question...

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SO! Another very nice graduation today. I wish the NOOBS the best of luck in UWSP, I'm sure they'll make great additions. I hope that I'm able to make it to many more graduation celebrations in the future. 2 EST is usually a good time for me You're doing a great job Tanager!

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The day of week and time of day will tend to vary. I generally choose a day I have off work, then ask the graduate to set any time that day that is good for them and their new guild, if one is waiting for them. I am glad today worked out for a few people, despite the short notice. I blame the bunnies!

Today, we were missing a volunteer from the vice side of Siege. I had taken up a rather blunt stick, with which I had intended to slowly beat the grads to death, but Dionysis kindly intervened on their behalf.

Grad.png

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well, I'll probably be no good as a black mamba since I don't have Blacksmithy, Swordsmanship and Tactics yet. So it'll be a costumed sacrifice - if I attend at all.

Do we even have a Hattori Hanzo on the shard?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I have no idea :(

If you come, come with empty pockets and blessed/replaceable clothing just in case - or prepared to fight! The ceremony is just RP, so it is open to all. We do sometimes get slaughtered. I do not ban or otherwise try to block the attack, as I have included such antics into the ceremony itself. I personally feel it is truly in the spirit of all that Siege is, but some folks do not care for it.

Hope to see you there!

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Well, I'll probably be no good as a black mamba since I don't have Blacksmithy, Swordsmanship and Tactics yet. So it'll be a costumed sacrifice - if I attend at all.

Do we even have a Hattori Hanzo on the shard?
Me own "Black Mamba", it's a kryss now and Mr Hanzo change name and gender on SP... now She is Lady Voza.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
On Sunday the 29th of May at 3pm EST (10pm Moscow), Captn Nirvarius and LegendBrat Mihas will graduate together and be assimilated by UWSP. Resistance is futile!

Last edited:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Alas, I got trapped in another dimension and was late to the party! My humblest apologies.

While Siege rested from the flood of Soulless Minions and instead beat each other to death in the city streets, two more graduates joined their brethren in UWSP. No one volunteered to do the ritual sacrifice, so I had the honor all to myself. My brand new shiny dagger is now crusted with the dried blood of NOOBs! Unfortunately, I was so giddy at the prospect that I forgot to capture an image.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Alas, I got trapped in another dimension and was late to the party! My humblest apologies.

While Siege rested from the flood of Soulless Minions and instead beat each other to death in the city streets, two more graduates joined their brethren in UWSP. No one volunteered to do the ritual sacrifice, so I had the honor all to myself. My brand new shiny dagger is now crusted with the dried blood of NOOBs! Unfortunately, I was so giddy at the prospect that I forgot to capture an image.
encore performance?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There have been a few graduates in the past couple months, but they chose to skip the ceremony. Many NOOBS are on summer holiday and so their graduation date is postponed longer than the usual month of membership. A couple of them are long overdue while I try to slowly tease them away from the marvels of Trammel.

So it is with much satisfaction that the graduation party dry spell will be broken at 9pm ET on Saturday the 5th of August by Imanewbie!

Join us for the ritual sacrifice and free munchies. Please remember that this is a public RP event, so come prepared to fight or with empty backpacks and fine attire that is blessed or replaceable just in case - then just have a seat and enjoy the show!

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammel hath no marvels. Merely sad, lost souls who have lost their marbles.

I am heartily glad to hear that some of those poor souls have escaped, are regaining their sanity, and will soon graduate from your fine Academy! Huzzah! Huzzah, indeed!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I'm sorry to appear to be Debby Downer, Negative Nancy, Aggrevated Aragorn, etc...but did we really need a new player named after an iconic joke figure from the past ? Unless this is the same guy resurrected and he's going to be making new cartoons, can we take up a collection for a name change deed ? Do we need new players ? Yes. Do we need more ridiculousness ? No, we get enough of that from the part time Atl people who pretend to play here.

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well hello, my apologies for using Imanewbie. No relation to the infamous UO cartoon char.

I had used that name back since '99 on LS shard as my alt red char, in addition to Meat Popsicle which was my Blue (fan of 5th Element movie). That name is also considered offensive by some. Ah well.

Am a creature of habit. Of course at some point I can change the name, I am not overly attached to it.
I just don't have the budget for a name change token at the moment so bear with me for a while till I do.

Regards