• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Non-replica Calm, Pacify, Oblivion's Needle, Gauntlets of Anger...

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I'm seeking a price check, please, on the items pictured, below.

These items are currently on Great Lakes. I expect them to be for sale before too long.

This item has been blessed.

BlissMarie

ICQ- 348025712

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just so you know they are some of the most duped items. sorry to use the d word but hey

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calm, Oblivions needle, Gauntlets of anger, pacify and Subdue are the duped ones i believe and thus will be worth less than what they used to be, probaly like 50-100m im guessing.

But Blood Pact, Royal Guard Dart and that Horsemans Scythe are really cool items i believe weren't duped or weren't duped alot at all and probaly worth a fair bit. I'm probaly crap at pricechecking them but probaly 100m + to 200m + for them, especially the dart and Scythe.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These items belong to my son and they came from Lake Austin. One morning back in 2008 Lake Austin had about 40 houses fall. It was a crazy IDOC day! My son picked up the container that had these items in it. He transferred them to his home shard of Great Lakes.
That makes sense. Only reason I asked is because I've had the one that dropped here on Great Lakes since the day it dropped (looted by my own hands), but I know others have come from other shards. Yours is the first one I've seen that looked like mine though, because others have been differently colored (some weren't colored at all during the event).

As to whether they're dupes or not, I can't honestly say, but I will say the likelihood of original Calm, Quell, Pacify, and Subdue being together, or, as is in your case, even any three of them being together is, in my mind, extremely questionable. Then again, I don't know what they were worth before being duped because I never considered selling mine.

M

mandosa-nice

me too, and first on the topic ;)

Not for me if you sell it for cash sorry.