• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) non luna scribe needs assist pls

K

kalzaketh

agood price for, scroll binders, just got around to making them today, I don't have the power scrolls so it's up to the customer to crankout quests or do the champ spawn, think it might help build up those lesser fishing scrolls.:grouphug:

K

kalzaketh

many thanks to my good friend snakeman, who gave an answer by pm. guess napa i adyingshard sad to hear really, as most of my ultima time has been spent here no one cares to read the patch notes nor the expansion upgrades so here's ashot at trying to bring most upto date, the scroll binders are created by skilled scribes the purpose is to stack the skill points of lower end power scrolls on to each other to possibly make a 120 scroll from say 110 or 115 scrolls goodluck all those once useless scrolls can be adapted