• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Slab Doesnt!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gus emerges from the shadowed cornor he has been observing this situation from not that its any of my buisness but your response time with that sucks. LOL. Its been four days since mike posted that lol. no hard feelings here............. u know im just saying................shifts back into the shadows

M

Mike Patton

good thing for you my screen shot didnt take, i tried, also had you saying dont tell him i told you, on my journal.... oh well. but why would you care what a ######### like him, who bosses you around, thinks anyway? your guild treats you like $&#T%&#$. go join sl or com, maybe theyll treat you better. dont take any guff from these fu#^$&% swine!

D

Dys1

good thing for you my screen shot didnt take, i tried, also had you saying dont tell him i told you, on my journal.... oh well. but why would you care what a ######### like him, who bosses you around, thinks anyway? your guild treats you like $&#T%&#$. go join sl or com, maybe theyll treat you better. dont take any guff from these fu#^$&% swine!

Why would YOU care what goes on in HWM?!? Dont you think if Slab was bossing people around treating everyone like crap members would LEAVE HWM including the 13 year old?!? You really have a thing for HWM dont ya?! Why don't YOU worry about the people in your guild /alliance who like to talk crap about you =)

B

Budweiser KDL

Why would YOU care what goes on in HWM?!? Dont you think if Slab was bossing people around treating everyone like crap members would LEAVE HWM including the 13 year old?!? You really have a thing for HWM dont ya?! Why don't YOU worry about the people in your guild /alliance who like to talk crap about you =)
QFT.

When Juvi brings SUPR back to Napa mike patton will have a wake up call on who he thinks his core members are. ;) I wont drag KROC members under the Bus because I have respect for them as they are my friends, but your people aren't as happy with you Dean as you think they are.
Good luck on Napa in the future ;)