• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] No Reserve HUGE Auction!!!

atlantic_MadnesS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I copied you the message from the buyer and I he will tell you the same thing in a few hours. Please refrain from bidding on anything I post on here,,, ever. I will tell all of my associates about this as well

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
thats rediculous. all these different time zones for different auctions... one time zone needs to be used to avoid confusion. I stalked this auction for a week and now someone that comes in last ten minutes gets it. Lame.
The post is pretty clear. It says EDT. That's also the same time zone as Atlantic, Chessie, Catskills, etc, both the jubilee and the Chessie fest. I personally wasn't able to bid again due to some family issues that came up at literally the last moment. But I see nothing wrong with auctions ending when they've always said they would...

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
arf est and edt different zones? I though they are and the last one i looked at ends est, which is why i got confused.
EST is the east coast in the winter; EDT is the east coast in the summer ("eastern daylight time"). The time change from EST to EDT was a few weeks ago (and iirc, it doesn't change at the same in PDT/MDT/CDT/EDT vs when other time zones change over).

AntiquarianNuja

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
EST is the east coast in the winter; EDT is the east coast in the summer ("eastern daylight time"). The time change from EST to EDT was a few weeks ago (and iirc, it doesn't change at the same in PDT/MDT/CDT/EDT vs when other time zones change over).
well, that confirms my complaint then. Thanks

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For the world to see, do you want the item for 22m or am I giving it to Finley Grant for 21m? There is no dispute here,,, I don't understand the issue.
Hello.

yes i sent a PM to the seller and ask for proxy bidding till 21 mil, when and how this is done i cannot tell because i was sleeping (yes there are people living outside US)

@atlantic_MadnesS IF this guy won iam OK with it. but nevertheless i still want the tent piece.