• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NO!! NO!! Its See Priam DIE!!!

G

Eight times tonight. Eight. Three horses lost.

Destructed my first generator. And the funny thing is. I died only twice to the monsters. The other six were my own bladespirits. New improved targeting my ass. lol

C

Cleric Samantha

Well, I am surprised to say that I have been out fighting most of the day and have died only two times, both to golems when my blade casting wasn't fast enough and I was hit with colossal blows.

I feel for you though. Generally, 8 times is my standard when out fighting. I have learned not to take horses with me, as I will ALWAYS lose them. :)

<font color=blue>Cleric Samantha
UO Wedding Cleric</font color=blue>
======================================
Samantha-Carpenter/Blacksmith/Miner/GM Tailor/ UO Wedding Cleric
Quick Check Girl-4x GM Swordswoman
Thalia-Mage/Scribe/GM Alchemist
Caitlyn-Tamer/Bard
Darma Rae-Thief

C

Cymeraen

Between the BladeSpirits, the Energy Vortexes the Golems and Controllers, its a wonder any of us manage to survive.

On that note, beware of looters... I lost a mess of regs and potions to a looter... and the weasel didnt even stick around to try and sell me my stuff back! :)

After Death, they'll find my work-
the Chaos my mind measured...
And tortured souls, from my words torn-
Will feel the Pain I treasured.

L

Lady Vixen

Ya it getting hard to stay alive when you have to fight the controller, gloems, BS and the EV's as well, then to have your stuff looted is a bummer, I been there.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/vixensonoma/vixen.html>Lady Vixen</a> GM Bard/Mage/Priestess *OTE*
Guri Tamer/Mage *Companion*
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/vixensonoma/Victoria_s_Secret.html>Victoria's Secret</a> *OTE*
Rillao Tinker/Carpenter *OTE*
Theresa Thief *OTE*

K

Krysma Doomspeak

hehe all this dying is Very Jesterly lol

It's Not the Creatures you annoy!!! IT's the FRIENDS you share it with!!!!

Selinar/warrior, Breeze windsong/smith, Woody/Alchemist
WNH'S RoXXoR!!!

I

imported_Kahlan_Amnell

With Golem and controllers, the best skill I train every day: Racing, I ll be GM soon. I m most of the time running from a golem to bump into others golems and running again, and again, and again. I watch my character and I m pretty sure she has lost weight since this new quest. She ll be lean and healthy by the end of this quest. Hehehehe.
Running is good for health. :)

Kahlan Amnell, Mother Confessor of OTE

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.

K

Krysma Doomspeak

Dreck I guess Kry will be getting fat then. Because Ihave been doing a lot of hiding lol

WNH'S RoXXoR!!!

R

Raphalon

Myst is a lean mean BS casting maCHINE!!! Muhahahahahahaha.

I have yet to lose my stuff to golems and controllers. Hell, I found a bag of 100 of each reg on a controller... I figured it was my lucky day.

Now... I DO lose my stuff to Balrons and Terrathan Avengers...

*points to Reach*

<center><font color=000080>Seemed a harmless little . But we unleashed a lion.</font color=000080>
<font color=8B1A1A>Pearl Jam - Jeremy</font color=8B1A1A></center>

K

KitKat

yea but we sure had fun.

<font color=191970>The Five Sisters</font color=191970>
<font color=8B0000>Rusty</font color=8B0000>/php-bin/shared/images/icons/takethat.gif-GM swords/parry/tactics
<font color=27408B>Kit</font color=27408B>/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smash.gif-miner/smith
<font color=FF8C00>Kat</font color=FF8C00>-archeress
<font color=CDCD00>Lorilei</font color=CDCD00>-bard/tamer
<font color=4682B4>Sandy</font color=4682B4>-craftswoman

G

I need to make an effort to hang out with more of you. Since I am now a full-time Sonoman, I need to get to know everyone. I played Chessy for 2 1/2 years and then up and came here. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I hope to game with more of ya in the future.

K

Krysma Doomspeak

well we are damn glad to have ya! :)

WNH'S RoXXoR!!!

G

squarely on Dor!! I was happy with my GM T Hunter and my GM Smith... Tralalala
in Chesapeake and everything was fine. But could Dor leave it alone? NO!! NO SHE COULDN'T!! I was just fine and then she says *insert sultry voice* "Heya big boy, come on over the YMCA." And I says "whats the YMCA stand for?" and she says "Young Mens Casual Adultry" and Im like "Hey, I'm a young man and I like married women and..."

*you see men in white uniforms fitting Priam with a "sleves in the back" coat*

...and I said Fried Bologna Sandwiches are awesome, I didn't know GM Cooks could make em and she says....

*ambulence takes Priam away*

SEE ILL FIT RIGHT IN HERE!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

K

Krysma Doomspeak

lol yes I think you will ROTFLMAO

WNH'S RoXXoR!!!

D

Droma Ryn

omg what the hell was that!!!!!!!

If there is anything like that i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo in!

Mykal S'nna- Archer/Bard
Corran Horn- Fishin Magacian
Droma Ryn- Bard/Tamer
Lyluu- Fencer (Female with proper armor)
Exar Kun- Craftsman Galore

G

I just play one on TV. heeh /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

No, I love this Shard the atmosphere is so much different. Chessy Felucca is very, very intense. If you see a Red, you had better attack or run if you can. Here, I see em on the road and its like "Hey man, you got any pearl?" hehe

Its a little more quiet, but its what I have always wanted. I am very glad to be here. Awww, I feel all warm and fuzzy. *thinks* That may be the Baileys in my coffee though. *shrugs* hehe

C

Cymeraen

Hey!! That baggaregs mighta been mine! :p

After Death, they'll find my work-
the Chaos my mind measured...
And tortured souls, from my words torn-
Will feel the Pain I treasured.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*laughing*

Shhhh! Don't tell em that!

*tires to appear nonchalant*

*whistles casually*

lalalalalalala...

~Dor

<font color=blue>The Lone Ranger</font color=blue>
<font color=purple>Guildmaster,</font color=purple><font color=red>Sonoma War Games</font color=red>

G

*POINTS* IT WAS HER!!!!!!!! I WAS INNOCENT. Pickin flowers in Trammel, Chessy and this dark shadow comes across the hills. Wide eyed I turned. And there was this cute redhead and she says hey, theres this other shard. And I was like what do I gotta do to see it. And she says just bite the black apple. Next thing I know I have a 4x GM character on Sonoma and an Adept Smith. WTF?!!