• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"no news at this time"

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same on Europa, Must have turned off the bane spawn along with the boat fix for blackrock golems?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same on Europa, Must have turned off the bane spawn along with the boat fix for blackrock golems?
Ugh!

Have a day off and was gonna get to 5000 points today on my Europa char... :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Perhaps they just fixed it so they aren't constantly spamming old news.

I know I usually just want to hear the "latest" news.

But on GL's we have yet to lose a city ..... so perhaps this is why there is no news.

Maybe it just reset them. Lets hope it's not done. I was close to 10k on my second character.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I'm hoping the invasions are done. Nearly 4 months of the same thing has gone past being old.

Virtuebane seriously needs to step up his game. There are scarier muppets.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are scarier muppets.
Beaker always kind of scared me.

The Town Criers should probably be completely redone to use RSS, or some other similar feed system.
That way, they would all draw their news from the same source, and the feed could also be used to add the news to the Herald.
Also, a better system would remove the "Is that right?" question every time someone sees them shouting about something (or stopping shouting about something, as the case is here).

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beaker always kind of scared me.

The Town Criers should probably be completely redone to use RSS, or some other similar feed system.
That way, they would all draw their news from the same source, and the feed could also be used to add the news to the Herald.
Also, a better system would remove the "Is that right?" question every time someone sees them shouting about something (or stopping shouting about something, as the case is here).
Huge strides were made for town cryer kind when they took out the the ToT3 message.

-Galen's player

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter