• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No more thieves?

• Thread starter imported_Black_Magick
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Black_Magick

So where'd all the thieves go? I hear sly is doing good for himself but don't hear anything about anyone else...

P

PennyPinch

yeh sly is still rockin the shard, but i usually play in waves, play for a couple months, and then stop again. i still get on every other day and get my gains, but i usually get enough UO just watchin sly play (he's my cuz, and he uses my comp, but i dont mind :>) but yeh i dont know whats happenin with anyone else

-Pennywise

N

Nerf-Herder

If you really want to get their attention, refer to them as doom thEives!

A

Alex the Gray

I havent even seen a CoT tag in ages. Are you returning?

G

Lothar is still running strong.... believe me i know from experience... grrr...

I

imported_Black_Magick

I'm thinking on coming back......kinda sad tho, i leave for a few months and i don't hear anything about thieves from any of my uo contacts anymore

A

Alex the Gray

they dried up and blew away- all save the faction thieves.
Maybe we should try again to bring them back?
I hear people LOVE stealthers