• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No longer friend of the Library

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It appears all of my chars are no longer friends of the library?

anyone else having this prob?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My char is fine.

What have you done lately that may affect them?
My suspicion would be 'copy to test'?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You recently X-sharded Jack - maybe a connection there?.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You recently X-sharded Jack - maybe a connection there?.
In the past, regular character transfers between shards have never affected the point totals your character holds in the various community collections. It would be good to know if that has changed recently or if this is another bug connected with copying a character to Test Center.

T

TheMac

All he checked out was Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus and was late 3 days and 100$ late fee..... I wouldent pay it either.

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i lost the talisman a week after i got it
years ago
and i can still go there i just checked
so i guess ur right and bugged

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes Bobar lost my friendship with Jack when he x shraded for rares fest

but my other chars on both accts are no longer friends

ALSO if CAL is reading

i pm'd you recently about the i.d tag JACK FLASH has got, after x sharding he is no longer recognised as a friend in my houses and friends houses etc both of the SA houses for example

no friend at library which will mean no points as i have been donating for years

SO please Cal can you contact me so i can show you my house and the i.d tags so you can fix him? I am sure others will be interested too