• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No it is NOT me lol

G

Ok just real quick i am getting icqs from some ppl and ppl keep asking as they see me in game . No the house that blow up today in side of luna Was not mine. While it said Maggie as the owner was not my house . My luna house is right next to OMENs house. Nor would i ever do what the person has down to get there house blowing up.
Magdalaine

P

Piper Everwood

Besides the one in Luna found another "blown up" house near brit gate.

G

The house in luna was owned by either a Maggy or a Maggie. I wasn't familiar with the house at the Brit Gate.

All anyone has is the name that was on the house sign.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that is indeed the destruction of a cheater's property (and presumably, account), then that is awesome.

G

Why are they primarily in Luna-what about the rest of Britannia?

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

Why are they primarily in Luna-what about the rest of Britannia?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the same reasons many legitimate merchants are there.

-Galen's player

G

These houses were apparently owned by the same individuals on several shards. Since Luna has become a hub of commerce they either placed or bought houses and set up shop.

They found an obvious cheater and went to work digging. It might be the big boys that go first one by one.

They do have other store houses of duped/scripted goods that did burn on LS. One is Northwest of the Brit Moongate.

I do remember the house had vendors almost identical to those in Luna.