• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No Eoden for Pinco users

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah there is no option on the moongate menu. You have to swap to the default UI, enter then swap back.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
He's working on getting all the new stuff (craftables, animals, etc) and since it just went live today, give him some time.
I understand it will take it some time. I wasn't being critical, just making people aware that the UI wouldn't let you into Eodon. I really have to stop making post. I don't make myself clear enough to get across what is in my mind.

Tarquinn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You can access Eodon with Pincos if you disable the User Friendly Moongate Gump under Options.. Then you wont have to turn it off and on again :)

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Masteries are inaccessible though. No setting for that.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can access Eodon with Pincos if you disable the User Friendly Moongate Gump under Options.. Then you wont have to turn it off and on again :)
Yep that works, great.

The other thing that doesn't work yet that people may not be aware of is if they are using pinko's you can't trade gold to another player unless you log into the default client as the trade window doesnt have the gold and silver buttons to press. Just FYI