• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General No context menu on salvage bag

T

Trajan13

For some strange reason, there is no context menu on a salvage bag I purchased. I can get a menu to appear if I drop the bag on the ground but the options are grayed out. I've seen this issue before on these forums and they suggested regenerate the character profile (whatever that means) using EC profile manager and it didn't work. I've searched through these forums and have had no luck working this out. Any suggestions from any of you wonderful people out there? Thanks!

T

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you need to have a hammer or tongs on you for smith salvage, scissors on tailor salvage, and all must be in the top level of your pack (not in containers)

T

Trajan13

you need to have a hammer or tongs on you for smith salvage, scissors on tailor salvage, and all must be in the top level of your pack (not in containers)
I have a smith's hammer in my backpack, top lvl...

T

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Please note that when using the EC context menus are accessed with a right click for items that are inside of containers (secure chests, banks, backpacks, etc.) whereas it requires a left click for items that are on the ground.

Let me know if this helps or if the salvage bag is still causing woes.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
this seems to be working correctly so I am marking it as fixed if the problem is still there please message me and i will move it back!