• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NM Auction Safe Item - Need to Find Winning Bidder

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I had an item for auction at the NM auction house that someone won but didn't pick up the item before the pick up window expired (3 days after auction ended).

If you won a bid for an item at the auction house and didn't get to pick it up, you could PM me and we can try to confirm if you are the rightful winning bidder for this particular item.

Thanks,

Starcon

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Name of winner isn´t visible somewhere?

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No, unfortunately it only gives me the first initial of the winner.

Starcon

Last edited:

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ol'Rac, your name doesn't start with the correct letter, unless you have other chrs.

Since I don't have many options to confirm the identity of the winning bidder, I'm hoping they can confirm the item that they won and the name of the winner, thus I have not named the item yet.

Thanks,

Starcon

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Gotcha, I understand ye're discretion lol, but many play drunk and high at night... sooo a vague investigation will prolly generate no leads hehe, I've literally bought something I've wanted the next day to later get a message I've also won said item cause I bid on it several days prior n forgot lol

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had an item for auction at the NM auction house that someone won but didn't pick up the item before the pick up window expired (3 days after auction ended).

If you won a bid for an item at the auction house and didn't get to pick it up, you could PM me and we can try to confirm if you are the rightful winning bidder for this particular item.

Thanks,

Starcon
could have been me i seem to remember bidding on something, but damned if i remember what. lol. I play so rarely anymore that i can't keep up with what i do when i play.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May be you post the start letter. If it was a „J“ there is a good chance, that it was me. Haven’t seen many J‘s lately on siege.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Gotcha, I understand ye're discretion lol, but many play drunk and high at night... sooo a vague investigation will prolly generate no leads hehe, I've literally bought something I've wanted the next day to later get a message I've also won said item cause I bid on it several days prior n forgot lol
When ya fail ta pick up yer token, I will gladly auction it off to ya again.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
could have been me i seem to remember bidding on something, but damned if i remember what. lol. I play so rarely anymore that i can't keep up with what i do when i play.
Vic, the auction was won by someone with a first initial of "S". If you have a chr that starts with this letter, I cant remember if you do, send me a PM and lets try to figure out if you bid on it.

I'm going to run a little test on an auction safe this afternoon to try to figure out if the winning bidder is refunded their money if they do not pick up the item in the three day pickup window. If it does refund the gold, then I'm going to stop worrying about this and re-auction the item.

If it does not refund the gold, then I still need to try to figure out who won the item so I can get it to them.

Starcon

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Err, I guess I can start the test on the auction safe today and then ill have to wait three or more days to see what happens when the pick-up windows expires.

Starcon

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Vic, the auction was won by someone with a first initial of "S". If you have a chr that starts with this letter, I cant remember if you do, send me a PM and lets try to figure out if you bid on it.

I'm going to run a little test on an auction safe this afternoon to try to figure out if the winning bidder is refunded their money if they do not pick up the item in the three day pickup window. If it does refund the gold, then I'm going to stop worrying about this and re-auction the item.

If it does not refund the gold, then I still need to try to figure out who won the item so I can get it to them.

Starcon
Hi Starcon, could be Spark. I'm not sure if he reads stratics, though.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The gold are not returned to the person that win the bid... It's for that they gave 3 days for getting the item they won :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If it was returned then I´d owe Kelmo some gold... :eyes:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
at this point i'd say you've done your due diligence, maybe give them til this weekend then sell it again.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks,

Starcon
Singularity was bidding on alot of stuff,pm me and ill let ya know

Magical

Visitor
Hello all, Starcon this just happened to me as well. Someone bought an item from me but didn't pick it up by the designated time. That was two days ago. I kept hoping they would contact me but maybe didn't know it was me. So again if anyone bought an item off the NM Auction Safe and didn't get the item, Contact me in game please.