• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NIX/EoK HOUSEFALL EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erowen

Well folks, we are at it again!! Come join NIX/EoK, we are filling a house and dropping it for you all to loot!! Yep you read that right, we are dropping a house loaded with tons of loot waiting for you to grab... Sat Sept. 20th at 5:00pm Central Time. We have packed this house with tons of items from small to uber leet just for you! We hope that you all can join us and enjoy an event we hope to be griefer free... Runes and gates will be out for you about an hour before the event and the house will be opened to public for you to get a glimps of the layout of the house and see some of what we have for you... So we all wish to see you there and hope you enjoy another event hosted by us for you:)

E

Erowen

Not in fel at all :) thats why we chose tram so that people can attend and not feel threatened. So all are welcome and we hope that everyone can enjoy themselves.

E

Erowen

Well we were hoping that we could do something awesome for legends but anyone who has gone to see the house and items you will have seen what good sports a certain idoc guild is being with this event. As you can see greed is thier #1 priority... You are fooled if you think they care about legends, this is a perfect example of how they truely are :)

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think one person represents a whole guild. Plus it might be because once again the person you are accusing (and with no proof and violating the roc) had his and my houses barreled to the hilt with an expliot. Maybe if you left us alone we would do the same.

I am not accusing you of anything but you are in and have been in a certain idoc guild that has been known to and admited with doing this in the past.

W

Wulfgar

1) EoK is not a PvP guild.
2)NiX does have people that PvP but that does not make the whole guild a PvP guild.
3)We are having it in tram so that all are safe to loot as they can.
4)Might not be able to do this tonight due to a rival IDOC guild being shard haters.
5) ill be tossing gates for people to see the actions of these haters.
6) if we can get everything moved before the event time to new location we will still be having this at 5PM central time.

My "thanks" to this unnamed IDOC guild for yet again ruin a SHARD wide event.

house one

inside the event house

house two

W

Wulfgar

I dont think one person represents a whole guild. Plus it might be because once again the person you are accusing (and with no proof and violating the roc) had his and my houses barreled to the hilt with an expliot. Maybe if you left us alone we would do the same.

I am not accusing you of anything but you are in and have been in a certain idoc guild that has been known to and admited with doing this in the past.
none of us did anything to you or him.
and you are the one that said if one person in your guild does somthing the whole guild is to blame. this was not us that said that

N

NewThunder

Well we were hoping that we could do something awesome for legends but anyone who has gone to see the house and items you will have seen what good sports a certain idoc guild is being with this event. As you can see greed is thier #1 priority... You are fooled if you think they care about legends, this is a perfect example of how they truely are :)
I guess I am very confused, did you want the entire shard to participate except this other IDOC guild?

E

Erowen

you were more than welcome, we just wanted EVERYONE to have a fair chance at the loot and as you can tell along with everyone else, FAIR isnt in your gameplan obviously. But do as you will its ok, blame people that didnt do anything, thats ok too. All i asked is that no one ruins it for the rest of legends because someone has some kind of hair up their butt about us. But none the less Everyone join us it will still be lots of fun :)

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

none of us did anything to you or him.
and you are the one that said if one person in your guild does somthing the whole guild is to blame. this was not us that said that
Actauly I normaly agree but most of the issues our guilds have had are the fact you have said this many many times so I am saying it back to you. When it comes to youre guild do to youre guild members actions I do not restrain my members. Control youre members as most other guilds do and I will extend this curtousy back to you. Until then understand I am just following rules you have set for youre own guild so you should be happy.

W

Wulfgar

I guess I am very confused, did you want the entire shard to participate except this other IDOC guild?
no onme esle in the shard set up houses prior to a self feld house like that IDOC guild did 2 times this same IDOC guild has grieved every event we have had. They say they are the best people onm shard maybe they shgould act like it and not make thing bad on the shard

W

Wulfgar

Actauly I normaly agree but most of the issues our guilds have had are the fact you have said this many many times so I am saying it back to you. When it comes to youre guild do to youre guild members actions I do not restrain my members. Control youre members as most other guilds do and I will extend this curtousy back to you. Until then understand I am just following rules you have set for youre own guild so you should be happy.
No one in our guild did anything to you or yours. Then you do not follow your own rules.

N

NewThunder

you were more than welcome, we just wanted EVERYONE to have a fair chance at the loot and as you can tell along with everyone else, FAIR isnt in your gameplan obviously. But do as you will its ok, blame people that didnt do anything, thats ok too. All i asked is that no one ruins it for the rest of legends because someone has some kind of hair up their butt about us. But none the less Everyone join us it will still be lots of fun :)
Placing these types of houses is a normal tactic is it not at idocs? So you had intended to have a mock Idoc as your event, yet you did not anticipate placement of these types of houses?

Did you ask that these houses be removed before you started shouting nasty language towards this other guild?

W

Wulfgar

Placing these types of houses is a normal tactic is it not at idocs? So you had intended to have a mock Idoc as your event, yet you did not anticipate placement of these types of houses?

Did you ask that these houses be removed before you started shouting nasty language towards this other guild?
I did not think this other guild would be so greedy totake more than they need from those that would truly benefit from the items. this other guild combined are the richest guild on the shard so what would they need to places houses for anything more than GREED

N

NewThunder

I did not think this other guild would be so greedy totake more than they need from those that would truly benefit from the items. this other guild combined are the richest guild on the shard so what would they need to places houses for anything more than GREED

I gues then the answer was no to those questions.

W

Wulfgar

I gues then the answer was no to those questions.
it was a BS move to start with and they know it.
Lastnight we where doing champs and pvping at the gate in yew all night so none of us did anything to them and they still accuse us of doing things to them and try to ruin a free event to the shard. Tell me that they where thinking of the shard like they say they do and always try to griev at free legends event that we host. Can they respond to why they feel it empotant to subject there revenge on the whole shard for an issue they think we did?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plus it might be because once again the person you are accusing (and with no proof and violating the roc
Pot? Kettle? Black?

The things I would say, but im afraid someone would get there feelings hurt and I'd end up being banned from Stratics.

Status
Not open for further replies.