• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ninja template question

• Thread starter YuriGaDaisukiDa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

I think i want tracking on my template, but im not sure

when i played before sevral years ago, people would get 20.1 tracking, cause it was the minimum to track players, and you didnt need more unless they had hiding.

is that still the case?

i am a human right now, so i get 20 in it automaticaly right? should i get it up to a certain level?

G

GFY

Tracking gives a damage bonus to the death strike special. I believe 40% or more? real skill is necessary.

M

MagicNinja

120 ninja + 120 stealth + 100 hiding = 40dmg (if they run)

120 ninja + 120 stealth + 100 hiding + tracking victim @ 20 skill = 52dmg

120 ninja + 120 stealth + 100 hiding + tracking victim @ 100 skill = 60dmg

The bonus damage from tracking is only added in the victim runs, and the formula is:
10 base dmg + 1 for every 10% in tracking rounded for a max for 20.

Stalking my prey is fun, stuff like this just sweetens the deal =)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i want tracking on my template, but im not sure

when i played before sevral years ago, people would get 20.1 tracking, cause it was the minimum to track players, and you didnt need more unless they had hiding.

is that still the case?

i am a human right now, so i get 20 in it automaticaly right? should i get it up to a certain level?
The consensus among most people I know is they go with around 60 tracking. They use items and what not instead of having chivalry.