• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja Build?

N

NightyNight

Hello everybody!

So I started on Europa server (first time player here so be gentle :p)
and I decided to build a Ninja..I developed some skills in the most common ones like ninjitsu, fencing, Anatomy, Tactics, Focus, Med, hiding, sneaking..

What are good builds for ninja? (non PvP)
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Nighty:banana:

C

Cyric_SP

Honestly I dont know of too many templates out there for PvM ninjas as ninja is mainly for pvp. There are alot more other skills that are more useful in PvM.

This isnt to say there aren't any, just very few and far between.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For pvm? That's a tough one. I guess put poisoning on it and go after monsters that are susceptible to that and use the forms to heal. I do know people that do it but you have to be fast and know the limitations or your going to be dying a lot.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing I can really think of is stealthing up to a mob (make sure you have a slayer wep and EOO casted). Once you're next to the mob summon all the mirror images you can, then get out your shadow strike wep. Just chain shadow strike. As long as you hit your DI cap, have 40 LMC, 300 skill points, and are doing decent damage you should be able to chain shadow strike. The images will absorb the hits if you get unlucky and miss, just keep refreshing the images.

As for a template.. I would do something like:

120 sword
120 tact
120 anat
120 jitsu
100 hide
75 stealth
85 chiv

Use some items to get 20 skill points to make it happen, there is the cloak and the robe that give you 30 by itself.

Healing gets tough, but I would suggest getting some decent fc/fcr and using chiv when needed.

For a weapon, I'd say the Two-Handed Axe, it has the best base damage.

If you're comfortable not doing quite as much damage and having it go slower, you could even drop the 120 anat for 99 necro and go in vamp embrace and then not have to worry about getting fc/fcr on jewels or skill increase stealth items.

So many ways to go.. the game is pretty diverse.

N

NightyNight

The only thing I can really think of is stealthing up to a mob (make sure you have a slayer wep and EOO casted). Once you're next to the mob summon all the mirror images you can, then get out your shadow strike wep. Just chain shadow strike. As long as you hit your DI cap, have 40 LMC, 300 skill points, and are doing decent damage you should be able to chain shadow strike. The images will absorb the hits if you get unlucky and miss, just keep refreshing the images.

As for a template.. I would do something like:

120 sword
120 tact
120 anat
120 jitsu
100 hide
75 stealth
85 chiv

Use some items to get 20 skill points to make it happen, there is the cloak and the robe that give you 30 by itself.

Healing gets tough, but I would suggest getting some decent fc/fcr and using chiv when needed.

For a weapon, I'd say the Two-Handed Axe, it has the best base damage.

If you're comfortable not doing quite as much damage and having it go slower, you could even drop the 120 anat for 99 necro and go in vamp embrace and then not have to worry about getting fc/fcr on jewels or skill increase stealth items.

So many ways to go.. the game is pretty diverse.

Thank you very much for the help.. But I do have few questions...

What is Fc/Fcr?
What is LMC?
EOO?

And about the guild...It seems interesting, but why would I need chiv?

Nighty :banana:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much for the help.. But I do have few questions...

What is Fc/Fcr?
What is LMC?
EOO?

And about the guild...It seems interesting, but why would I need chiv?

Nighty :banana:
FC = Faster Casting, allows you to cast spells quicker
FCR = Faster Cast Recovery, allows you to cast spells more often
LMC = Lower Mana Cost, reduces the mana cost of your spells (cap is 40)
EoO = Enemy of One, a Chivalry spell that allows you to do extra damage to a specific target, but you take more damage from anything else attacking you.