• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nightmare questions

Merth

Journeyman
Ive recently returned after about a 10yr break. I had given my account away so a friend gave me his to play. He hasnt played in about 7 yrs. I have two nighmares as well as a dragon, a couple cu’s and a rune beetle. Both of the nightmares show as two slot.

Ive been trying to read as much as I can about all the changes and frankly my mind is blown lol. I started killing ogre lords with the mares as Im dread and used to love taming cu’s.

Through reading these forums im afraid I messed up? I havent done any kinda adjustments the training bar is at most 3%.

I was trying to gm the listed skills as it will probably be awhile before i can get any scrolls.

Character is tamer/mage/peacer on Europa.

Should I stop hunting with them or is what I am doing ok for now?

Gardo

Journeyman
Buy/tame a cu, lesser hiryu, and a giant beetle. Take them to the crazy mage in shame to train them up. Learn the system on these readily available pets before experimenting on any legacy pet in your stable. If you have some gold in the bank, check out the vendors in new magincia.... you’d be surprised how many great deals you can find on the vendors if you check regularly.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before doing anything copy your tamer to test center to make your builds, make your mistakes there.

Merth

Journeyman
Thanks, ya i havent been to new magincia yet. I have just under two million in bank so its going to be a grind. I have read that post alot, its alot to take in. Good news is taming and lore are already at 120.

Merth

Journeyman
Ive definitely spent more time reading than playing. Loot system is daunting in itself.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ive definitely spent more time reading than playing. Loot system is daunting in itself.
It's not a race, remember that. The better you understand the system, the better your pets will be. Don't be afraid to go slow and enjoy the process. It takes time to process all the changes to the game and your soon to be trained pets.

Merth

Journeyman
Thanks...no i looked at ftp and thought no. Subbed two of my old accounts just to see what was there before being offered the one im on. Btw I may have some tokens and what not on other shards is there any cross shard trading?

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ Quite a few people have shard shields now, which enables em to occasionally move between two shards for free.

Ps check your PMs!