• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Night Terror Night

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant kill em solo....end of////

aynone wanna team up and kill 2 or 3 or 4 ...depending on players....kinda if 4 are in ......then we kill 4 so everyone as the terror night heart for the 3rd book.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant kill em solo....end of////

aynone wanna team up and kill 2 or 3 or 4 ...depending on players....kinda if 4 are in ......then we kill 4 so everyone as the terror night heart for the 3rd book.
Hello,
Not sure when you want to do this, but when you do ill join.
Just shout on general chat or something, My dragon can tank it np when it is disco'd.
So just need a few DPS's. :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was thinkink this tuesday evening around 7 uk...2 players..mm maybe 1 more will give us a chance...i play a mage...kinda machine gun out evs and hit lightning...i can help keep the dragon alive too..also rez if needs be..

think we need at least one more

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was thinkink this tuesday evening around 7 uk...2 players..mm maybe 1 more will give us a chance...i play a mage...kinda machine gun out evs and hit lightning...i can help keep the dragon alive too..also rez if needs be..

think we need at least one more
Hello,
7 is fine, gimmi a shout on general or i can just meet you there.
Thing is, even when a Night terror is disco'd my greater dragon doesnt hardly do any damage to it because it has a high health regen.
Unless there is a trick to it, more people will be needed.
We can give it a go anyway :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guess theres a trick but the simple folk are not letting on

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RAAM guid went there last sunday. We were 6-7 ppl I think. Disco bard, mages weavers and mystics mainly. They are weak to phys and energy. When we could we led them inside the building , they popped around alot and were hard to follow if outside. Most of them escaped the house ower and ower and were hard to get back in. But eventually we all had our heart. We all thought it should be harder to kill them from what we had heard.
Disco, EVs, Colossus, Corp Por and WoD was how we did it.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone else....really need 1 or 2 more...idea is to get heart each....so if 4 people then we kill 4...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quest 3 out of 3 new player quests

seems like there is an em event meting tonight at 8....think this will clash with any plan mad here...1 hour aint enough for one never mind 2 or 3

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well me and Myphsar gave it a go....dragon and mage....alas after 1/2 hour the critter was only just over a 1/5th damaged....so its kinda 2 1/2 hours to take it down with two....so we gracefully gave up....

anyone else wanna try finish this quest...need 3 or 4 people

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well me and Myphsar gave it a go....dragon and mage....alas after 1/2 hour the critter was only just over a 1/5th damaged....so its kinda 2 1/2 hours to take it down with two....so we gracefully gave up....

anyone else wanna try finish this quest...need 3 or 4 people
The final battle against Scelestus is going to be this weekend on most shards... Do you want to try again this evening? I can be online around 8-9pm UK time.

M

Mesyng

Count me in for a hunt to and will be able from 7pm uk time.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if anyone else wants to finish quest 3 of the 3 new quests ..alas u will need help for sure....looking for 3-4 players maybe try tonight...meet at luna moongate or at the night terror village.....ill try log in at 7 uk time and see if we have a team....saying that i can play only till 9 tonight due to real life work laters

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The final battle against Scelestus is going to be this weekend on most shards... Do you want to try again this evening? I can be online around 8-9pm UK time.
dont think the 3 new quests are related to the global event on saturday evening

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OKIES LETS UP THE ANTI

if we can get 6-7 players iam guessing we can kill the critters in 15/ 20 mins

so 6-7 players about 2 hours and all get a heart

*** on... lets make it a date 6-8 pm every day this week...

pleeeeeeeeeese...wink

M

Mesyng

Count me in, trough what I noticed seem to affect badly the opportunity of players like in our case, lets hope we will get that cursed heart...