• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Night Sight

Telchar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey All,

What items can I imbue night sight on? I have a human Tamer and I hate waking up in the dark

Hey All,

What items can I imbue night sight on? I have a human Tamer and I hate waking up in the dark
Personally, I would just purchase Nocturne Earrings - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia instead of imbuing it on a mod. However, jewelry is what you can imbue it on, so ring and bracelet. I can give you a pair, but I am working and uncertain as to the exact time I can log on. If you want, my discord is MaryJane#2896

Telchar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks MJ, I will look for the earrings. I did not remember the correct name so I was having trouble finding them. I know the earring slot is never used so a freebie