• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice to see you holding hands!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a lot of TO were k0c from tnt for a bit... that didn't last long. SO they left you guys but ultimately ended up TnT again.
Actually they did not want to leave we kicked a member named TEk because he was having the Nasty brother come into the house he owned in luna kiilling us afk and then buying the suits from them for about half price after asking him several times to remove the guy who was not guilded I kicked him from the guild... the rest followed him...

G

Goron

Kage, quick math lesson: You don't add two averages together to find the total average.

I'll do the math (taming):
TnT has 83 members.
Myth has 47 members.
Take the average for each member and add them up:
83*22=1826
47*25.7=1207.9
add the two sets together
83+47=130
1826+1207.9=3033.9
divide:
3033.9/130=23.33

That is our combined average.
hey, look at that, still less than KoC...

LOL
Math was never your strong suit huh?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now they are all quitting. By D's previous logic it must be something you guys are doing wrong to make them leave.
I'd say that some of our enemies have more to do with their leaving/taking a break, than anything. Keep up the good work and you won't have anyone left to fight. Although, I imagine you all make take great delight in knowing that.

And no, I will not be elaborating any further on that comment. I think you can figure it out for yourself.

G

Goron

oh oh! I got an idea, lets do hide too!!!!
Ready?

TnT has 83 members.
Myth has 47 members.
83*48.7=4042.1
47*36.8=1729.6
83+47=130
4042.1+1729.6=5771.7
divide:
5771.7/130=44.39

Well look at that, AGAIN less than k0c!
Holy smokes kiddo!

H

Hugibear

What you are leaving out of your equasion is the simple difference in the amount of characters per guild. Your averages cant account for that. Go look at the other thread. I really broke it down for you over there. Look at those numbers. You are the largest hide/tamer guild between the 2.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you are leaving out of your equasion is the simple difference in the amount of characters per guild. Your averages cant account for that. Go look at the other thread. I really broke it down for you over there. Look at those numbers. You are the largest hide/tamer guild between the 2.
I tried to explain it to him he didn't get it... I gave up... I can get father arguing with a wall than with Goron...

T

Turtle

That skills list is not correct btw. I have never had remove trap and the other skills are not the correct amounts. No shock there with EA running the show. Just thought I'd point that out so you can continue to argue over bogus numbers.

G

Goron

No.. I left nothing out of the equasion (sic). You just failed to comprehend my point. I clearly indicated we run fewer tamers per character than k0c. Never did I claim we had fewer total tamers. So as you told me to 'never mention numbers again' in the other thread, I highly suggest you never try and utilize reading comprehension again. My numbers were correct, you cannot claim otherwise. So don't tell me to not use numbers. I feel after all this though, after your failure to apply your equasions (sic) and your failure to read and understand my posts, I can rightfully tell you to never get involved in writing or reading again. Math seems to be your thing- stick to it.

G

Goron

I tried to explain it to him he didn't get it... I gave up... I can get father arguing with a wall than with Goron...
lol... how did you try to explain it? by telling me to add two averages? lol.
fail.

I came back with the real math and you have not responded to it.
I also asked you long ago to provide anecdotal evidence of our running so many tamers on the field, and you have not responded yet. I'll ask again, how many tamers did TnT (hell, ill let you include myth too) bring to the fighting last night? night before? ...?

When I was running around with Tide, Krystal, and Sprago two nights ago you guys had two stealth tamers out. When I was running around last night with Tide, Chrono, and... (I think we had one more?) you guys had two tamers out.

Now tell me, how many did we have.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the difference is skill level. Our hide/stealth guys are people like: Enigma, Toucan Sam, Bo, etc. Good stealth chars, chars that are capable of killing other players. What stealth chars do TnT run? Kids like Shay'lei that chain bleed and run as soon as you hit them, and terrible PvPers like the mage Java. Quality matters here, not quantity.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent palyed much so I can't answer that question... the few times I have been on I have def seen most of those tamers accept for Hattori...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh oh! I got an idea, lets do hide too!!!!
Ready?

TnT has 83 members.
Myth has 47 members.
83*48.7=4042.1
47*36.8=1729.6
83+47=130
4042.1+1729.6=5771.7
divide:
5771.7/130=44.39

Well look at that, AGAIN less than k0c!
Holy smokes kiddo!
Lot of crafters included in there that just dont have the room for hide or stealth in their template. So ironically you are using your crafters to make yourself look more legit.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the difference is skill level. Our hide/stealth guys are people like: Enigma, Toucan Sam, Bo, etc. Good stealth chars, chars that are capable of killing other players. What stealth chars do TnT run? Kids like Shay'lei that chain bleed and run as soon as you hit them, and terrible PvPers like the mage Java. Quality matters here, not quantity.
like a week ago you said i played my template well, but this week i suck? :sad2: as for spamming bleed, it was the only thing i could do to you since my ds wasn't working, and i was missing 75% of the time.

T

Turtle

Not one of those players could kill someone solo. The templates are made for a support role. They come out of hiding when someone is hurt and finish them with nerve strike while your tamers bola all kill or a mage fs's and they death strike. The exact thing you complained about in this thread. Without a tamer to support that template or a "fast" mage that template is a joke.

F

Førsaken

This thread officially sucks, you all hijacked my thread!

To get back on subject, nice to see TnT holding hands with the all mighty D- pwner of all death robes, seeker of all cry excuses, master of delusional storytime!

I think you died less solo, but nonetheless, it has to beat dying alone! At least now you can cry to TnT about how you failed or they failed you. I like how you keep reaching, just to stay afloat on these forums.

:lol:

T

Turtle

I killed 8 KOC/FIRM yesterday. You killed Vitamin 3 times.
Count Boo Berry kills if you like but I'm a naked thief w/o eval....a naked guy who got two kills on equipped KOC characters. Talk about lack of skill.
But back to the Fails...8 deaths vs 3 with superior numbers? I'd call that a super FAIL.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While a lot of the current KOC are cool people i would definitely rather be in a guild like TNT just because of the few totally unhinged, deranged and downright creepy members they have now. I feel sorry for my older friends who come back and choose to put up with them but it seems they quickly quit again after a short time.

F

Førsaken

I killed 8 KOC/FIRM yesterday. You killed Vitamin 3 times.
Count Boo Berry kills if you like but I'm a naked thief w/o eval....a naked guy who got two kills on equipped KOC characters. Talk about lack of skill.
But back to the Fails...8 deaths vs 3 with superior numbers? I'd call that a super FAIL.
And the reaching continues!

p.s. you died 4 times on D alone yesterday, storytime.

:)

H

Hawkind

Damn that 5v5 sound fun

I'm game for smashing TNT's "best" and I'm sure other K0C are too. Funny thing is I can't even think of 5 players in TnT that don't completely suck.

I mean K0C is all tamers and we need number advantage to compete right?

We could have it outside wrong and leaving the pass out towards the duel ring is a forfit.

This will be a no tamer event.

T

Turtle

Ok I can go with that, I died 4 times you guys died 8 times to me, it's still double and I'm soloing. FAIL.

G

Goron

Damn that 5v5 sound fun

I'm game for smashing TNT's "best" and I'm sure other K0C are too. Funny thing is I can't even think of 5 players in TnT that don't completely suck.

I mean K0C is all tamers and we need number advantage to compete right?

We could have it outside wrong and leaving the pass out towards the duel ring is a forfit.

This will be a no tamer event.
ok how about this, don't bring any tamers out tonight. Lets fight for sigils, and I'd like to see you guys try without Carbon Copy, Kage and Kodran. I mean, it should be easy right? You just brought them out last night because we had Hattori, Kat, Neo, Driffin, Sprago, Maynard, Xanthia, Muley, No ka o, and Raine all running taming last night, right? We had 10 tamers right? thats why you guys needed two last night (I admit, I don't think kage was there)? Right? :thumbup1:

T

Turtle

No I'm playing with Puffy. Didn't you get the memo? I think Kage sent it out.

G

Goron

No I'm playing with Puffy. Didn't you get the memo? I think Kage sent it out.
oh yeah- he is in our vent and map too... in fact, he is sitting on my lap right now.

>hey there big guy, wanna be my superman for Halloween?<

F

Førsaken

Ok I can go with that, I died 4 times you guys died 8 times to me, it's still double and I'm soloing. FAIL.
Yeah D, you did all that by your lonesome!

So add in your many deaths per character, add in the many deaths of the guild in which you were holding hands with, aka allied with for the day (TnT), and yeah, you do FAIL.

Hell, I think with all the TnT and D deaths yesterday, it's safe to say you guys died triple the times of KOC. Good job! :lol:

:stretcher:
:grouphug:

H

Hawkind

ok how about this, don't bring any tamers out tonight. Lets fight for sigils, and I'd like to see you guys try without Carbon Copy, Kage and Kodran. I mean, it should be easy right? You just brought them out last night because we had Hattori, Kat, Neo, Driffin, Sprago, Maynard, Xanthia, Muley, No ka o, and Raine all running taming last night, right? We had 10 tamers right? thats why you guys needed two last night (I admit, I don't think kage was there)? Right? :thumbup1:
Was that a no?

I am not GM of SP I cannot control what templates my guildies play and I do not want too. I would rather them be having a good time.

What I did suggest was that I could get together 4 other non tamers.

Please keep dodging.

F

Førsaken

ok how about this, don't bring any tamers out tonight.

What part of:

It is a rather cute sight, seeing D and TnT play with eachother. Nice fail.

VooDoo
Forsaken

vs

Krystal (fail)
Tide (lol)
D (lol)
Erevos (lol would of failed if I wasn't living from a dismount)
Mr Sly
Do you not find amusing with your post? What do we need to prove by not bringing tamers? There is nothing to prove. We showed skill is > then a failing tamer that thinks he's uber, along side 4 other people. Don't come in my thread posting nonsense, completely avoiding the OP. We bring tamers out now, to watch you cry in and out of game. It's rather pathetic.

But hey, lets just have a :grouphug: and everything will be okay.

T

Turtle

You went and hide in a house during this fight. Then came back to fight us at Minax base with 2 tamers.

T

Turtle

Oh and the reason it was 2 vs whatever is because I killed the other 3.

G

Goron

You went and hide in a house during this fight. Then came back to fight us at Minax base with 2 tamers.
I can just imagine him on vent as soon as things got sticky
"Uh hey guys, I need to go mow the lawn, afk."
And then when the dragons come out-
"Hey guys I just got done eating like I said, I'm back!"

lol

H

Hawkind

I can just imagine him on vent as soon as things got sticky
"Uh hey guys, I need to go mow the lawn, afk."
And then when the dragons come out-
"Hey guys I just got done eating like I said, I'm back!"

lol
Seems like all you do is imagine what K0C are doing in and out of game and board pvp.

Still waiting on a response for my challenege-We can make it smaller numbers if you are having trouble finding 5 pvp'ers out of all your tamers

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big D's awesome 1v1 skills in ACTION! Note the fight started at Blighted, and I stopped chasing at X Roads

T

Turtle

Nice fails tonight.
We bring no tamers, Kage of course brings his.
Sakie was on but of course he didn't come out to fight, prolly had to do his hair.
Speedy took a dirt nap as usual.
Was ALOT of house hiding by KOC per norm, even 4v4 after the initial beat down.
Please make excuses for sucking below:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turtle you said your eval was off today, but would 1v1 me when it was back on. Please pick a time and place the shard can watch me embarass you on a half dexer/half mage char.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice fails tonight.
Sakie was on but of course he didn't come out to fight, prolly had to do his hair.
Yep I did bring my tamer was trying to help my guild out any way I could since Kage is under alacrity...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been logged off, but if you consider when me and Akaku died a 4v4 or anything near that, you're insane. I had about 8 TnT of the screen, with me and Akaku there, JC to the left about half a screen, and Kage killing Sly.

F

Førsaken

Nice fails tonight.
......Still reaching! :thumbup1:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol,that got a solid laugh out of me
Yep, because I'd much rather be good in a VG than attractive in real life. Congrats to Big D for summing up his sexual history in one sentence.

"YA I TOTALLY ****ED THIS GUY OVER ON UO TODAY!!"

winnar

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But when I see a dumb comment I feel compelled to speak up.
" Join Date: May 2008 "

Thats a battle you will never win, let alone get your point accross... People here seem to be simple minded and dead set in their ways, and not even willing to think of changing let alone actually change. :lol:

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, because I'd much rather be good in a VG than attractive in real life. Congrats to Big D for summing up his sexual history in one sentence.

"YA I TOTALLY ****ED THIS GUY OVER ON UO TODAY!!"

winnar
Yes because semi naked tussles with sweaty men wearing pink pants is the hight of heterosexuality.....