• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nice to see you holding hands!

F

Førsaken

It is a rather cute sight, seeing D and TnT play with eachother. Nice fail.

VooDoo
Forsaken

vs

Krystal (fail)
Tide (lol)
D (lol)
Erevos (lol would of failed if I wasn't living from a dismount)

But hey, we house hide only right D? All I can say is, you're lucky FRAPS was not running!!!

V

Vo0do0

Not to mention......

Mr Sly...... Who was the bola king..... Too bad I don't drop anymore to that......

way to fail

F

Førsaken

Oh, forgot about that guy.. Nice!

But, you know, all this is fake-storytime. Because we can't pvp, nor do we ever leave luna, let alone the house. <shrug>

p.s. or fight outnumbered

T

Turtle

Seems like somebody quickly found a house.
Did you like the view from that yew gate house of us taking the sigils?
You must know some pretty important people to get those seats.

F

Førsaken

Seems like somebody quickly found a house.
Did you like the view from that yew gate house of us taking the sigils?
You must know some pretty important people to get those seats.
VooDoo, did I not call the claim of win via Sigils?! :lol: Fail dismount gank more?

:thumbup1:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u guys have icq and vent right? and ur talking about this before u post it? what is the purpose of that? purely to grief/troll?

T

Turtle

Lets go to a house Voodoo so I can make a post about how we don't house hide...

F

Førsaken

u guys have icq and vent right? and ur talking about this before u post it? what is the purpose of that? purely to grief/troll?
Aww. Someone feels left out of the Siege community! Move along now, Warhammer is calling you.

F

Førsaken

Yet, another PvP fail on TnT-D's part. D, how's the alliance doing? Enjoy that bola-dirtnap? I did.

Carbon Copy > D tamer. ^^

F

Førsaken

D, this TnT alliance isn't looking so hot for you BRO. Thanks for the loots.

:grouphug:

G

Goron

Hey D, I appreciate your trying to help us out. It is nice to have a skilled player such as yourself attempting to even out the playing field a little. It is very difficult for us to go against so many stealth bola tamers- especially when we don't have a single tamer of our own- so I must admit it is nice to get some tamer support now and then from you.

F

Førsaken

Hey D, I appreciate your trying to help us out. It is nice to have a skilled player such as yourself attempting to even out the playing field a little. It is very difficult for us to go against so many stealth bola tamers- especially when we don't have a single tamer of our own- so I must admit it is nice to get some tamer support now and then from you.

:lol:

:popcorn:

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forsakey seeing how happy and alive you get when you guys actaully wins reminds me of how devastated and pissed off you get when you lose. lol@uirl.

F

Førsaken

Forsakey seeing how happy and alive you get when you guys actaully wins reminds me of how devastated and pissed off you get when you lose. lol@uirl.
Storytime! Say what you will to save face for the TnT fail.

T

Turtle

Guilds always win a battle or two against me, but I will win the war.
Enjoy that FIRM alliance.

F

Førsaken

Guilds always win a battle or two against me, but I will win the war.
Enjoy that FIRM alliance.
or three, or four. Your tamer and Boo aren't looking so hot today. :) Or any other day ( I ) see you. Keep up the good tamer pwnage BRO! You are the number one badass of all tamers. :lol:

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL i love it sakey, you still think anybody is keeping count on siege.

This shard is so ****ing dead nobody except KOC really cares how much they win at PVP. We know what the final cost of victory on siege was, and its great you guys gloat in it.

F

Førsaken

LOL i love it sakey, you still think anybody is keeping count on siege.

This shard is so ****ing dead nobody except KOC really cares how much they win at PVP. We know what the final cost of victory on siege was, and its great you guys gloat in it.

T

Turtle

Tell your guildmaster to head out to Bestbuy in the morning and buy himself a new keyboard. My guess is he smashed it into 100 pieces when I killed and looted him with 15 of you fools on. Way to FAIL at being a guild.

F

Førsaken

Tell your guildmaster to head out to Bestbuy in the morning and buy himself a new keyboard. My guess is he smashed it into 100 pieces when I killed and looted him with 15 of you fools on. Way to FAIL at being a guild.
Keep reaching. :lol: Way to die 8/9 times with *throws out random number* 23 TnT on!!! That alliance was the greatest move you could of made, I'd think it'd get lonely taking dirtnaps by yourself.

E

Elmer Fudd

Funny thing is, they all donated your arties and your loot to me and with the sales of that alone it should be enough for a new G-15 at best buy,

appriciate your suport of my new keyboard.....lol

You crack me up D.....hope your having fun tonight, thats the goal isnt it??

T

Turtle

What lol?
I was naked on Boo all night and still got 2 kills.
I had 2 BoH's on Vitamin that I lost, which sell for 150k.

H

HaHa

LOL i love it sakey, you still think anybody is keeping count on siege. This shard is so ****ing dead nobody except KOC really cares how much they win at PVP. We know what the final cost of victory on siege was, and its great you guys gloat in it.
Rofl, so sayeth the saddest individual ive ever seen.

G

Goron

Rofl, so sayeth the saddest individual ive ever seen.
but he never drove anyone away from the game...
I mean really, you even had to leave for wow... koc is even getting to their own!:gun::mf_prop::grouphug:

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must have missed Haha's triumphant return to UO sunday night. I knew he was back when I logged onto vent and everyone had a different link typed out in their comment.

T

Turtle

He isn't the only one, KOC lost some of the best players in the game..
Puffy
Revvo
Sandwich
Feyre
Shak
Meph
Just to name a few and many others want to leave but don't dare to go solo like I did.

G

Goron

Just to name a few and many others want to leave but don't dare to go solo like I did.
well duh- then they would need to actually rely on skill rather than numbers. That's a hurdle I don;t think many k0c could handle.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So are you saying KOC has no skill so then u would have no problem setting up a even fight with no tamers etc...? I mean because you talk a lot of **** on here about us needing numbers why not a challenge? 3v3? 4v4? 5v5? 6v6? so on....

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Puffy
Revvo
Sandwich
Feyre
Shak
Meph
We didnt lose any of these members because of anything another KoC member did. The game itself drove those players away.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Puffy
Revvo
Sandwich
Feyre
Shak
Meph

Those guys with the acception of puffy did not leave KOC... Most of them left for wow

Shak is still KOC just not playing atm and so is Meph... If any of those guys wanted to play UO trust me they would come to KOC before anyone else out there...

G

Goron

So are you saying KOC has no skill so then u would have no problem setting up a even fight with no tamers etc...? I mean because you talk a lot of **** on here about us needing numbers why not a challenge? 3v3? 4v4? 5v5? 6v6? so on....
read my post sweetie. Reading comprehension ftw.

T

Turtle

Kage I think if I picked 5 KOC to fight 5 TnT you would lose.
If you could pick any 5 KOC of your choice you would probably win.
KOC has some very bad members and some members who have very good connections.
In a larger battle 10v10 or 15v15 I think tnt has a better group.
Even in an enclosed area where KOC members couldn't run away you'd have a tough time winning with your "best" fastest members.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol... exactly.
Now I'll give you that KoC are the most elite fighting force known to siege perilous and that at times it seems we really do run the game with our dominance, but we really can't be held accountable for what the devs did to this game.

T

Turtle

We didnt lose any of these members because of anything another KoC member did. The game itself drove those players away.

I guess I have a different perception then you do. Although I do agree that many of the people I listed prefer WoW over UO atm, that is not the only reason they are not playing UO. Of course many of them still check this forum so they can speak for themselves.
I just think its a combination of things, including some of the members in KOC.

T

Turtle

If any of those guys wanted to play UO trust me they would come to KOC before anyone else out there...
Thanks for proving my point.
There is only two guilds that pvp on the shard and given the limit amount of options many would rather not play then play with KOC or play solo.

G

Goron

ya know what I find most amazing...
k0c claims to be oh so super, they all love each other yady yady yady...
yet, every person they have ever 'taken' from TnT has left them and, in the end all returned to TnT.

I mean really, even Turtle here left koc on good terms (lol, wait, let me guess, all the koc will come here and claim all the nice things posted when he left were lies)- yet as soon as he got a feel for being away from koc... well... its no secret that you folks don't have the best relationship anymore.

Sure, you guys can claim you got Speedy and Kodran from another guild, but it wasn't TnT. We got Amanda and Tiberius from the same places and they (seem to) enjoy their TnT company...

I'm sure that had Speedy come to TnT he would be having a blast with us... cuz, I mean, facts don't lie, people that come to TnT stick to TnT... people that go to k0c- well, a lot are now TnT:)

this is me-> :sad2:

:mf_prop:

EDIT: Oh, and my favorite part is that even their GM is no longer koc!!!
LOL

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sad2: That is you fore sure and your members are not as happy as you think...

I know one who has just returned to you all after a long break who got sick of hearing you guys cry and make accusation because you died to a koc on a daily basis he lol and just said u guys are horrible and refused to learn etc. but the only reason he would not come to KOC was because he was RL friends with Kelmo.... Othello left you guys and wanted to come back to KOC we told him no...

There are a few others who will probaly try to hop over this way when mono returns full time...

Big D left KOC to go solo on a tamer big deal... the guy acts like he went solo on a pvp char or something...

Big D on that template any guy with half a brain could kill several people solo...

Big D on a mage or dexer not goign to happen...

T

Turtle

I still like many of the KOC members but that majority are old WAKA players. I didn't even loot KOC members for a week and then the first time I died I got dry looted and trashed talk ingame and on icq. But I knew those members were like that and that was a good reason to part ways.
Fact is Kage thought he was losing to TNTO so he added every bum to the guild he could. In the process he lost some of the best members and as much as they like to pretend everything is hunky dory, members tell a different story.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which members of TNT were once in KoC besides Elfstone or the TO rejects?
Some people are going to be guild hoppers, that is just their nature.

G

Goron

Big D left KOC to go solo on a tamer big deal... the guy acts like he went solo on a pvp char or something...

Big D on that template any guy with half a brain could kill several people solo...
no wonder k0c is the best...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a lot of TO were k0c from tnt for a bit... that didn't last long. SO they left you guys but ultimately ended up TnT again.
And now they are all quitting. By D's previous logic it must be something you guys are doing wrong to make them leave.

T

Turtle

And now they are all quitting. By D's previous logic it must be something you guys are doing wrong to make them leave.

Hrmm...
From what I've seen the TNT who are taking a break have a much different reason than those in KOC...

G

Goron

a lot of TO were k0c from tnt for a bit... that didn't last long. SO they left you guys but ultimately ended up TnT again.
lol, the fact still stands that they knew what TnT was like, moved to try k0c, didn't like k0c, returned to TnT. That there shows that they liked tnt over k0c, otherwise they would not have made the return. So sure, whatev- i'll let you make whatever claims you want that we are doing something wrong, but in the end, they still preferred us over koc so DANG son, I can't even imagine how crappy koc must be.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no wonder k0c is the best...
You do know that is based on the total number of members in the guild so like if Big D guild is he only has 1 member so his guild stats are...

Yes you posted a screen shot of your guild...

But you left out your alliance guild that pvps with you guys all the time... Now add that to your avg...