• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Nice Hat. atlantic

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is an overflow of items right now, maybe that will change in the expansion. who knows. items that were worth 1b+ can barely fetch 100 now.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill offer 80m need this soon tho. if this is going to be up a while, i reserve right to retract bid if i find something else that will work in the meantime.

Reactions: Tye

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ill offer 80m need this soon tho. if this is going to be up a while, i reserve right to retract bid if i find something else that will work in the meantime.
Ok smoot if nobody tops that by 10 pm tonight its all you

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruthless=Tye / I'm Elite.

Glad to find out that the hat u stole me is giving u benefits.

I let you know that from now on I'm going to put things hard on you as much as I can in every single way I can image.

You are a thief. You have betrayed me and thats the worse you can do to me. Know it.

Regards

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruthless=Tye / I'm Elite.

Glad to find out that the hat u stole me is giving u benefits.

I let you know that from now on I'm going to put things hard on you as much as I can in every single way I can image.

You are a thief. You have betrayed me and thats the worse you can do to me. Know it.

Regards
i thought it strange that this hat would come up for sale again so quickly, but didnt look to far into it because of how fast items regularly change hands / involved in trades etc.

Ive already spent an additional 220m buying other pieces since buying this to fit into the overall suit, but even so ill sell the hat back to you for what i paid for it - 80m if youd like because its the right thing to do.

I'm not sure why you would give items to a player you dont know personally, but if nothing else, lesson learned.

Tye aka ruthless will now be added to my "do not sell do not buy" list. I remember seeing you looking for this player yesterday in chat, but didnt know it was the same person, or the situation.

For future reference, the situation of the hat being sold before it was known to be scammed / stolen could have been avoided if the it was posted & explained immediately. I would not have bought this hat if i knew what was going on with it.

Last edited:

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Appreciate it Smoot, and yes that was the reason why I was looking for him. Appreciate also that you would be selling me again the hat but I have accepted its already stolen and its gone and he got the gold from it what bothers me quite much on top, tbh. But np I dont forget and I dont forgive till I can understand the person regrets the harmful fact, and there is still a long way to go untill that day.

Thanks again Smoot.

Tye, I will be near you checking what you do or you dont. Dont forget me, I wont forget you.

Regards.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and why do I trust people... well I guess honest people we tend to think others are like us. But obviously some are not.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Jack_30

Sorry you had this experience, and had to see a very ugly side of UO. we all have people we dont deal with because of this sort of thing, sad but true. If it means nothing more, karma always catches up with people eventually.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Smoot My mean side would say " I hope so " but my rational side would say " they are just kids that havent been tought not to do what u dont eant to be done to u " So in any case lets learn the lesson and try not to trust any1 but i always forget this dont know why and end up paying the consecuences. Np still some gold left but this behaviour pissed me off.

Demonic Taste

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
For anyone else looking to ignore "Ruthless" (Tye on stratics), his other in-game names are Magical Mystery, Homicide, and Toxic Ninja. The guild tag he runs is [FNP] . @Smoot, @Jack_30.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well you handed me the items i thought you gave them to me. Oh well and im not worried about threats on ultima online

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate seeing this knowing it was my item that I sold originally to @Jack_30. I really can't believe that first off the person did that (nvm I can). Then he turns around trying to sell it on public forums like this? Wow is all I can say. @Jack_30 please let me know if there are items I currently or in the future post for sale that you have interest in.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk