• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Nice Exception place setting w/ story about heritage.

A

Altec

Any idea what this could be worth. I got the entire set from a IDOC of a RP type guild I even still have the story of how the plates were passed down. May not be a super rare or anything but interesting piece none the less. Just figured seeing I have held on to it for about 4 years now maybe see what its worth.

Also the entire set say "A Plate of Exceptional Quality", "A knife of exceptional Quality", etc, etc

K

kray2s

Most furniture items of dbl exceptional quality sell for between the range of 100k through to 250k each at the higher end (however some rarer pieces will sell for more due to the scarcity of them - example i paid 500k for a dbl exceptional dress form simply because i personally have only ever seen 2 others but then i dont play all shards like some).

I myself have not seen many *complete* place settings so i guess your looking at the mid point of the valuation maybe a tad more just for the convienience of having the full set (would save the buyer time in searching out the other pieces.

Please note i have never tried to sell dbl exceptional place settings but i would, if it were me, put it up for sale on the forums and take bids rather than put it on a vendor. But thats just my opinion:)