• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Nice dexxer studded gloves. atlantic.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
why these gloves suck : this isnt a great or average part to fit into any suit.

stam is 8 , should have been 10

lets say stam 8 but no other mods (hci, hpi)

and poison resist is missing, so cant be used in one legendary+ the rest is reforged pvm/pvp suits.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would agree with Del here. Ideally they need to be 10 stam to command a higher price. 8 stam is still even OK as some people use 2x 8 stamina parts and then have the additional 4/5 on a jewel to make up for it.

The low poison is a bit of a bummer. Most people will use 1 (possibly 2) nice legendary parts to build a suit around. They need to all have high resists then you can finish off using either reforged or imbued items to fill in the gaps.

If the MR was a little higher that would also bump the price up more.

Apart from that all the other mods like mana inc, dex and intel make it a nice part. The 10 LMC is very nice also.

If it was mine I would just set it as an auction with maybe 20m reserve and go from there.