• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Nice, clean and... cheap?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this lovely piece, ready for imbuing. Won´t be THAT expensive but might be useful for some of you.

ICQ me: 618743909!

Have a good time!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the first bid! Two people tried to reach me via ICQ - but it crashed and I didnt get your messages. Best would be you post your messages here - I change this thread to auction...

Thanks all!

P.S.: Location is Drachenfels

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Closing this auction in 12 hours from now on (about 08.00 in the morning, middle european time). Highest bid wins - 20 mil currently.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, for people living at other timezones I change the deadline: Auction ending 12 hours from now (22:00 German time exactly now) = Auction ends at 10:00 in the morning Middle European time!

Thanks to all bidders!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD TO FUNKYMONKEY for 55 Million Pieces of Gold!

Thanks everybody for your bids!

Please contact me for transaction: 618743909 :)