• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Nice 4x Black Dog for SALE... 7m or Best Offer!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I’ going to try something new… as I have trained and sold countless big dogs at the West Brit Bank… and NOW the WBB is dead, we only have Luna… and Luna is full of unattended banksitters and now big nasty green demons… something’s got’a give! rolleyes:

Exclusive only for Stratics Atlantic shard Trade Boards!

Selling a nice 4x BLACK dog, brand new… all trained up and ready to go.

Unlike greater dragons, you can actually ride these pets! They are slick, fast, and don’t get tired very easily. Get off them, get on your ethereal... you are just as fast on the dog as you are off. No more running along side! Not to mention fighting, they help heal themselves and will heal you when you take damage. And also like so many other pets, that self healing saves you on bandages. You will need over GM taming skills… jewelry helps. These dogs are the only reason I built my tamers after we lost Power Hour, so long ago. Well worth it. :thumbup1: