• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next Question...Peerless Boss barding

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

What about discording/peacing/provoking all the peerless bosses? Who's done it? Like in shimmering can you provoke the smaller stuff onto the shimmering?
This would all be with 120x4 skills.

G

All peerless bosses can be barded. Can Provo Satyres on Mel. Bulbous Blobs on Paroxy. Everything but ninjas on Trav at the end. Dreadhorn and Grizzle can be disco'd as well as all the others. I notice that on discord successes the "target shrugs off some of your song" or some such thing. On the Shimmer, you can't provoke anything but the wisps as far as I know. Most of the tags on those green blobs are blue to start. In Shimmer, I run into the hall and target a wisp for first target provo, then go thru teleporter and target Shimmer for second provo target. This keeps the Shimmer at the wall trying to kill the wisp on the other side of it. Is a good way to keep that Shimmer still and in one place. I provo those wisps every chance I get as it seems to produce the blobs which will fight that Shimmer for you.

T

Trukx

<blockquote><hr>

I notice that on discord successes the "target shrugs off some of your song" or some such thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats just due to the fact that you only get 50% of the benefit on them. Instead of 28% at legendary, its only 14% on peerless....it still helps a TON though.

G

I've done Dreadhorn quite alot lately and at no time does it appear it is losing 14%. There may in fact be a bug.

I'm not sure what is going on. Perhaps I'm not seeing things right but if I recall correctly he went from 90 wrestling to 89.8 after being disco'd. I'll see if I can't get some screenshots before and after on my next trip to back up my claims.