• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(News)

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
West Britain Bank Construction Complete!

Alas! Construction has been completed on the realms new West Brit Bank. the contest winning design by our own Gareth is now open and ready for business (Hint Hint). If you havent already seen it, check it out! Congrats to Gareth on the winningg design and special thanks to the devs and Lady Mesanna for their efforts.

O

onthefifty

it looks very well done. Congrats Gareth. Sure took them long enough to finish. :)

a simple way to get more people in wbb. locate the moongate in luna out of town, say down by the bagball courts. this will never change if luna continues to be to easily accessed. u jump out of the gate, can get rezzed immediately or drop off and pick up pets, shop, bank etc.

move the moongate.

another thing they could do is claim eminent domain and wipe out some buildings in brt so that a tract of land can be opened up for player housing. sort of radical but u have to look at what makes luna so desirable and try to replicate it in brit.

jmho.

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks awesome!! Will they be re-doing the bank in Fel as well? Or this this bank just on the Tram side? Thanks for the re-do it looks great!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Just tram.

Yeah I noticed its umm a little lumpy with some of the height objects and the teleporter to the roof doesn't work heh.

B

Brucie Kibbutz

Funny thing about placing tiles is they always end up bumpy. When I played a free server we could decor our home much like that bank, and eventually (hours to days) the tiles would go from even to bumpy, it was almost a daily maintenance to make them look right.

I would like the teleporters fixed, since that was the idea behind them, but I think the bumpiness is a permanent fixture until they do some sort of publish to weld the things into the map.

Looks good though, I originally wanted Fel bank redone, but now that I know Draconi is doing it in his spare time, I could never ask him to do such a thing...but if they gave EMs the power to do it, well, I won't ever shut up.

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny thing about placing tiles is they always end up bumpy. When I played a free server we could decor our home much like that bank, and eventually (hours to days) the tiles would go from even to bumpy, it was almost a daily maintenance to make them look right.

I would like the teleporters fixed, since that was the idea behind them, but I think the bumpiness is a permanent fixture until they do some sort of publish to weld the things into the map.

Looks good though, I originally wanted Fel bank redone, but now that I know Draconi is doing it in his spare time, I could never ask him to do such a thing...but if they gave EMs the power to do it, well, I won't ever shut up.
If you limit the people allowed to make changes you also limit the chances of those that can abuse it