• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Why Are Baja's Royal Guards Out Of Uniform?!

• Thread starter Baja News
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Baja News

On the evening of April 2, 2010, Amber Witch summoned me to West Britain Bank as she had sighted an oddly dressed Royal Guard.

Perry would not answer any of our questions, and promptly hid in the shrubbery surrounding the bank.

Our curiosity led us to seek out other Royal Guards to find out how they were attired:

None would tell us if Queen Dawn is aware of the casual attire the Royal Guards are sporting, or if possibly the guard uniform budget has been cutback, or if they were attending a Royal Guard costume party!

More...

O

OBR Knight Zackarias

i think those be the hired mercenaries and the ROYAL guards are dressed in the oranges and vibrant colors to signify that they are like the Green Berets of the town :gun:

O

OBR Knight Zackarias

and if I might add... I can see that the economy has ALSO affected the guards as you can see that they have no shoes... except for the women, they wear iron pantyhoes lol

P.S. i am suprised that the guys arent protesting :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs: lol