• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] When All Good Things End...

• Thread starter Rizzo@EastJerome
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rizzo@EastJerome

Boy, I tell you, I never thought I would ever write something like that....

A

AutumnKiss

Maybe not, but you did an amazing job, Mike. Thank you.

D

debslee

Mike tops to you buddy. You captured the essence of TSO and the community. It brought tears to my eyes and I was quite choked.

It was really beautiful. Thank you.

G

Gilly

Damn you Rizzo......I was getting out of this without crying.....why did ya have to use Enya?......:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Fine job on the film.....and I will forgive you for making me cry....someday.....:thumbsup:

M

MandiK

Wow that was truly moving Mike. Thank you for that.
I got teary when it showed the email from EA. :|
I will miss this place...

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You really did a wonderful job Mike, even if you did promise me I wouldnt cry, which of course I did. Thanks so much for writing it, because I know it had to be the hardest article you ever had to write. I will really miss your articles.

*Hugs*

C

Caley n Fleas

Thank you Mike for the beautiful tribute to us sims and to the game. It's a sad occasion for all of us all.

P

Polly

Wow.

That was a very fitting tribute Rizz, really touching.

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

Polly

R

Rizzo@EastJerome

I am glad everyone appreciates, and yes, it has been a very difficult article to write. At times, I had to stop and distract myself as it got me upset.

There are no more words left, but "Thanks."

:(