• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] What Is Your Most Creative Cupid?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What Is Your Most Creative Cupid?

Last night at the Community Meet Up we all joined to discuss the Valentines Day Weekend celebrating the marriage of Lord Ironhorse and Lady Leeda as well as the EM event held on Sunday.

In walks Eremodos to deliver a very special gift to me. Imagine my surprise to find in my possession one "Eremodos' Heart Throbbing for Airmid." He did not stay, he quite shyly left the building not even waiting for me to receive the Cupid's Message.

Cupid appears to deliver his message and up flashes text upon text of indecipherable words...at first. Upon reading more, words like agape make sense...love...hmm...latin? No, says Stupid Miner. I could give it away here but I will not for those who like a puzzle as I did and found the source of such beautiful words.

Thank you Eremodos for the clever, wonderful thoughts. It begs the question, have you received a throbbing heart with a unique message? Did it make a great night with friends even better? I hope so!