• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Welcome Trenton

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Exmortis

I would like to introduce to you all...drum rolls
Trenton our new reporter for Stratics Sonoma!

Greetings Sonoma! Hail and well met! My name is Trenton and as a new member of the UO Stratics Sonoma team and I wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself. First off, let me say how exited I am to be part of the Stratics team. I hope that by providing a brief background on myself that you will feel like you know me as one of your own.

I was born in early December 1998 in Skara Brea, Napa Valley. Ultima Online was a new and exciting world that I couldn’t wait to explore. In the coming years I was fortunate enough to meet many wonderful players, become part of a guild and make some great friends. To this day some of my fondest UO memories are my days as a newbie exploring the dungeons and participating in our guild activities. In 2003 some of my real life responsibilities (I became a husband and father) caught up with me and I decided it was time to bid farewell to Sosaria. I said my goodbyes and passed along my accounts to some friends who were still playing. As the years went by I would often reminisce with my wife about UO friends and activities.

We fast forward to 2010 with a new account and a whole new world of Ultima Online to explore. I have been back for just under a year now and my how things have changed. However, one thing seems to have remained the same… even with all that the world of Ultima has to offer, the most exciting, the most fun, and the most memorable moments seem to come from interacting with those around us.

As a member of the Stratics team one of my primary responsibilities will be reporting on our events and representing our shard to those who visit the Stratics site. But, most of all I am looking forward to getting to know you, your guild, and what our community means to you. Until we meet in game I bid thee farewell and safe journeys.

Trenton

T

ThraximusZog

he looks like a trammie. I am not a troll, just a hater of players who ruined my home server

L

Lord Exmortis

Actually all the reporters and myself live in Fel and we all played pre tram.....so your assumptions are incorrect.

Next

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
he looks like a trammie. I am not a troll, just a hater of players who ruined my home server
theres the pot calling the kettle black.

in the 13.5 years of playing i dont think ive ever seen you in fel, haha

embrace your tramminess thrax.

love it and cuddle it.

:grouphug:

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations and glad to meet you Trenton! I look forward reading your stories. *smiles*

L

LoL/Sonoma

Thrax, do you still play or just troll now? Havent seen you in quite a while.

Grats Trenton!

R

rmsroach

Welcome Trenton. How goes it?
We met just the otherday at thebank and at the memorial thing for Japan.
:spider: