• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]VIP Auction Every Wednesday Night in New Magincia!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
VIP Auction Every Wednesday Night in New Magincia
VIP Auction, New Magincia
Wednesday, May 18th 2011
By: Demon Slayer

The VIP guild is having an auction this Wednesday night at 7 pm est, last week we had one on Thursday night due to the EM event taking place the previous day. Whenever an EM event is scheduled on a Wednesday night, we will be moving our auction to Thursday for that week instead, but the normal day will be Wednesday. Our guild used to run auctions out of the VIP Vendor Mall located on the south east side of Luna a few years ago, but now we are running them from New Magincia. I hope everyone that attended last Thursday had a great time and everyone that attends future auctions will enjoy themselves as well.

For those that don't know, myself aka Demon Slayer is the auctioneer, Sundina works the lottery and Tigerlily makes the transactions between customers and items. There is always a lot of gold to be won on the lotto vendors so i wish you the best of luck at that. Tigerlily will start collecting your items that you wish to be auctioned off starting at 6:30 pm est. We charge a 10% auctioning fee for all items that you submit. Hope to see you there on Wednesday night !