• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] VD Event Gets New Breathe With Chain Questioning

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Chain Questioning adds new life

<center>
</center>

Arriving early as I usually do to Monday Night Madness at Ice Castle my outfit last night was picked to match the Valentines theme of this weeks game, Chests of Doom & Delight. Of course I knew my girlfriend Ms.Vanna White would be dolled up for the holiday and she was.

<center>
</center>

MOA staffer Demitria for some reason thought we were dressed to the nines because it was her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMITRIA, I hope it was a good one.

<center>
</center>

As the patrons arrived Vanna started passing out the sweets she had been baking all week just for this event. The peach cobble was to die for.....oh yes and Vanna did, more than once. It is all part of the fun and games.

<center>

</center>

With FiFi LaForge behind me, Mythrendal to my left and Chaotic Barbie seated to my right the game began with an almost full house.

Though other MOA staffers Malikae and Melian were in MOA uniforms, several patrons were outfitted in Valentine themes. Lady Jezebel in deep fushcia and black looking fierce and sexy, FiFi in red and black, Farrah in purples, Toad in red and Nazdog proudly showing off his rubble purple pants. It was Walter O'Dim the most famous cross dresser on Great Lakes that made an appearance just before the game ended in a pink dress crafted by Easter Bunny that wowed the crowd. We had a laugh as the shirt I was wearing was crafter by Easter Bunny also years ago. A reminder that Easter is early this year and right around the corner.

<center>
</center>

There were many great items in the chests given away as usual, 7th anniversary token, yellow hair dye, barbed kit, vorpal blade, heritage token, white net and deed to an ankh were a few.

It was this new line of questioning that most patrons found refreshing during this game. Melian did chaining or word associating in her questions rather than the traditional trivia. I sure hope they do this again. It added a new twist and fresh air to this favorite game of mine and many others.

p.s. Thank you Vanna for the Valentines Card.