• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Upcoming Events On Origin

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Upcoming Events On Origin
Thursday, April 2, 2009 - 6:00-7:00pm Pacific/9:00-10:00pm Eastern​
Felucca Meet & Greet
Location: Skara Brae Counselor’s Guild Hall, Felucca, Origin (SW of moongate, NE of bank)
Meet up with EMs Faine Morgan and Laurana in Felucca for open discussion.

Sunday, April 5, 11:59pm Pacific, submission deadline for
Faine's Pretty Head Contest
Submissions will be accepted via the form on EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan's website at http://www.emfainemorgan.com/?page_id=153 or via email. Send email submissions to: [email protected]
The winner will be announced at the meet-and-greet event Thursday, April 9

Thursday, April 9, 6pm Pacific (7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern)
EM Meet and Greet, Counselor's Hall, Britain, Trammel

Other events for April will be added as I receive them.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pleased to see the meet and greet originally slated for today got pushed back. Now I might be able to attend.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pleased to see the meet and greet originally slated for today got pushed back. Now I might be able to attend.
Unless I overlooked a post somewhere that moved a Meet & Greet, there is one tomorrow night in Felucca:
'Felucca Meet & Greet
When: Thursday, April 2, 2009 - 6:00-7:00pm Pacific/9:00-10:00pm Eastern
Where: Skara Brae Counselor’s Guild Hall, Felucca (SW of moongate, NE of bank)'

AND a Meet & Greet, Thursday, April 9, Counselor's Hall, Britain, Trammel:
'Meet-and-greet event at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern Thursday, April 9th at the Counselor’s Hall in Britain, Trammel, Origin.'

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could be mistaken but the original post date I remember seeing on that event was the first, ie tonight.

I have, however, slept since then, and can not be held accountable for the accuracy of my failing grey mattter.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bah I completely forgot,

Not only did we have our reg Wednesday rehearsal, but also a mandatory rehearsal, with orchestra, tonight. Sorry I missed it.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder about the EM Meet and Greet, Counselor's Hall, Britain, Trammel this evening, Thursday, April 9, 6pm Pacific (7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern)