• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] UOHerald: Bank Contest Winners Announced!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From UOHerald News
-----------------------------
Bank Renovation Results
Chrissay Zeeman
20 Feb 2009 13:22:11 EST

We would like to thank everyone for submitting their entries to the West Brit Bank Renovation contest. Judging was very difficult as we had so many great entries. As much as we would have liked to use all of the submitted designs, we are only able to place one on each shard. Our thanks and kudos to everyone who submitted an entry. Congratulations to the following winners:

Shard Player

Atlantic: Vladimir
Baja: Arlon Elanesse
Catskills: Sweety
Chesapeake: Gareth
Drachenfels: Thenon
Europa: Slugmaster
Formosa: La Chocolaterie
Great Lakes: Cocopuff
Lake Austin: Bliss Marie
Lake Superior: Stupid Miner
Legends: Devils own (2nd
Napa Valley: Maiden Millie
Oceania: MissEcho3
Pacific: Red Riding Hood
Siege: Ikichet
Sonoma: Drakelord

Congratulations to all of the winners!

We will provide screen shots of the designs once they are placed on each shard. We hope to have all of the designs placed on each of the shards within the coming weeks. Thank you to everyone who submitted their entries.
-----------------------------
I don't see a winner for Origin on the list, and have to wonder what happens on the shards didn't have winners.

To view the thread on UHall, click here

(The Baja winner just happens to be Oriana's rl husband.)

A

Anon McDougle

HEHE i did post there first but hoped for and got some kinda answer here first !!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send in feedback and as Sara suggested post on the Uhall post. There may have been some details that were over looked, or even waiting to hear from the winner due to changes. These are just a few ideas, no clue why it didn't happen.

A

Anon McDougle

BAH no common sense in my get the pitchforks and torches thread please !!!

F

Flora Green

Something about not meeting minimum requirements, but no details of course. Great.

C

Crystal Canyon

The rules for the contest were rather conflicting on what you could and could not do.

I did see some of the first pictures of what people had designed for the bank on UHall, but shortly after they changed the deadline for submissions. Some of them probably didnt meet the rules at tht point, but wow!...there was some awesome bank designs there!

Its to bad that you couldnt actually redesign the entire bank inside and out. I think the turn out was rather small for the reason of not understanding exactly what you could do.

They should maybe now just have a contest for the folks of Origin so we could at least get in on having a newly decorated bank.