• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Under Construction! Atlantic Trophy House by EM Vytacca!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems there are signs of economic activity this weekend as a rune has been placed outside the House of Virtues - Britain Office which leads to the brand new Atlantic Trophy House currently occupied by EM Vytacca.

The house has seen some recent changes since we took these pictures so I will be keeping a close eye on its progress.

Apparently it will house all the Trophies and Items from our Current & Future EM series of events.

Fear not if you see a water barrel at the Britain location covering the Snow pile as Runes to the new building can also be found at Goodman's Rune Library (front step) in Zento and Winterbreeze Rune Library in Yew Trammel.

(Someone's trying to keep this a secret & it isn't me.:D)

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rove everyone *steps out of the shadows/real world*

Just wondering how the EM's are turning out to be so far now? I nearly cried when that first EM appeared who could barely string two sentences together. How are events etc.? Worth getting involved some time soon?

Barton as always

Stuffa

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far i am very impressed, the first event was a bit bumpy... but that was because they where not expecting the numbers that ended up showing up...

With that and the GM support that should be taken care of

Both of them have been doing an awesome job spending many hours on the Shard...

There is new stuff popping all over and its great !!
Last weekend i was amazed at how many people were running around looking for easter eggs

It wasn't easy but after 4 hours the little bunny finally had mercy with me and dropped an egg next to me :)

K

KingAres

ASCENSION is inviting all of the atlantic shard out to the ascension maze on april 17th this friday at 8pm eastern. The winner of the maze will get 20 million. We will be gating from luna a hour or so ahead of time. This is one of many games coming. We wil be opening recruitment. the auction house, games, upstairs after the run though. The maze will change every month . To reopen to a new design and new winner. Contact me at 23065434 for any questions. LOCATED WEST OF UMBRA ON THE ROAD! May be a surprise appear by uo brokers, origin team, em, and possibly a hoppity little bunny.

We will keep the maze open public until the next design to show your friends and laugh as they try to walk through. During this time ascension will open up there vendors, auction house, and there new 50 games coming to shard. So keep a eye out. We will also be recruiting during all game times so ask the GM about recruitment or a member of staff

Attachments

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First event was very bumpy, but nice.
Second event with Casca was confusing.
After that, I just got lost and don't hear about the EM's or events on Atlantic. Almost seems like the other shards are getting more EM attention, but maybe it's just me missing the announcements on Atlantic.

The Easter Bunny was a very pleasant surprise. Showed up at our guild meeting and I thought it was a stealther in rabbit form! Passed out cool chocolates! Suttle, but sweet.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"...new Atlantic Trophy House currently occupied by EM Vytacca."
Whoa! Reminds me of an old Seer House. EMs are a fun addition to the game.

"Ultima III to IX.... ahh the good old days"
Hildebrand -you are exactly right! I & II were primitive and X had no soul. My favorite remains VII. Hmm... is there a guild for box game vets??