• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Tome of Curses

Atlantic News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
</div>

Tome of Curses

Seth's hands trembled as he read the parchment for a fourth time. He could not believe that his uncle would place the responsibility for restoring their family name and perhaps his Uncle's soul. Seth's Uncle, the powerful mage Garkin, had turned to the dark in the service of Casca. He slowly read the words again

Nephew,

Since the death of your father you we are the last of our bloodline. My time is fast approaching and then you will be the last of the bloodline. I am sorry to have to lay this horrible burden upon you, but I have no choice. You are the only one I can trust. When Casca came to power he recruited me to help him. I was working on creating a magical tome called the Book of Curses. There were eight curses within this tome; very powerful curses that would have allowed Casca to consolidate his power. Each Curse was created with magic parchment that can not be destroyed by normal methods. When I realized the evil that Casca was planning I could not let this powerful tome fall into his hands. I took each page of the tome and hid them. I began researching a potion that could be used to destroy the pages. I have successfully created a potion to destroy the pages, but the experiments have corrupted my blood and left me dying. When this note reaches you I will have drawn my last breathYou must find and destroy the pages from the tome of curses. I have left clues to help you create the potion; then you will have to locate each page and destroy it. You may need to gather some followers to assist you, the locations are very dangerous. I hope you will find the strength to take up this task and help restore our family's name. When the next Conjunction of Jupiter and Venus occurs visit Marshal on the docks of Vesper, I have entrusted him with the first information you will need to start this task.

Your uncle,

Garkin

He would have to meet this challenge. Seth had just been name the captain of the Cove Militia, so he could recruit others to help him. He would do his best to complete this task, not for his uncle, but for the memory of his father.

Last Updated ( Wednesday, 10 February 2010 13:01 )

</div>

More...