• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Timpe The Librarian

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

(From the desk of your EM on Europa: A Bio)

Timpe The Librarian

Ahh-chooo!
It's so dusty in here!

Timpe ran his fingers over the covers of the books as he passed them. The presence of knowledge had always comforted him. This place though, it was so very different from the city of Heartwood where he had spent most of his life.

Ah well, this isn't such a bad place. The ocean view is spectacular and the people are nice enough.
I think I could get used to this.
Besides, what more could a failed scholar hope for then keeping the Royal Library?
Ow, that's right! I must not forget to send him my congratulations and thanks.

One of the guards nodded at Timpe as he walked past. Timpe lit a candle and set it down on the table.

My Noble Lord Casca,

Congratulations on your appointment as King pro-tempore. I for one believe this is the dawn of a new age!
As we were taught in school: Humans are not fit to rule! They lack the perspective…

Also, I would like to again thank you for offering me the position at the Royal Library. Know I will return the favor when you call upon me!

Kindest Regards,
Your cousin, Timpe

Timpe folded the parchment and sealed it. Slowly he stood up, blew out the candle and proceeded to walk again past the long rows of books.

Ahh-chooo!
It's so dusty in here!