• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]There is Indeed Something Strange in Moonglow!

N

Nh'bdy

After hearing the reports of a strange incorporeal being wandering about the Isles Verity, I made my way to the Lyceum, and as luck would have it, I was greeting by the being in question.

After some light discussion, having interrupted the few gathered, names were exchanged, and so instead of a gaggle of strangers the gathering became the company of Jarem Torom, Cal Hurst, Yasamin, Cayla Amidur and Davaran Skyfire standing about the glowing Xitara.

The events of the night could be called quizzical but would do them little to no justice. Xitara spoke of her master's wishing for her to, and I use to term her only with the permission of the esteemed creature, to locate a corporeal object.

The Object in question was loosely described, and was mentioned as a piece of information, or a container of such. Early postulation pointed to the Book of Truth, spell books, or perhaps the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom, these were dismissed.

The Wisp showed considerable difficulty in forwarding the next clue.
JULIANOS
After a considerable amount of searching, nothing seemed to match the determined creature's quarry. The party pressed onward, seeking whatever this "Julianos" was. Locations high and low were scoured

Alas, the wisp had captured but the eye of a curious few,and so with a final goodbye she dissipated into nothingness, leaving only a promise to return.

Any information regarding the Isles Verity and this peculiar incident, or any odd discoveries could be directed to this location;

The Moonglow Town Council
or
The Zog Cabal!