• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Yew Gate Mini Mall… has been SAVED!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Yew Gate Mini Mall… has been SAVED!

Originally built on 8/23/2004, the “Kraken Mall” opened just near the Yew Moongate, a mall opened for public placement and headlined by a constant supplied recall vendor in a cute little Japanese themed vendor house, managed by Lady Frany Flame of the R&P Mini Mall. Not too long after the new Elf decor came… the mall was totally remodeled into it's current form, being one of the more attractive houses in the neighborhood. Around 2 years ago, Lord Kraken retired… a new owner was appointed caretaker and unfortunately halted new vendor placement. Some vendors stood abandoned… others remained fully stocked. Missing were the recall scrolls.

The neighborhood saw many buildings change hands, malls grew… malls fell. The inability to manage the now “Yew Gate Mini Mall”, it was clear the mall was somewhat neglected… however far from abandoned. After over a year of silence, the caretaker sent a message of his own pending retirement putting the mall in danger of total failure. Thankfully… the caretaker didn’t just retire and walk away! The opportunity was given for a transfer of the mall to new hands. These new hands being in part the original manager and a new sponsor, Hellfire of Trader Joe’s of Chinatown. We always hate seeing friends go and wish them a happy retirement… a place will always be open for them if they return.

Now the “Yew Gate Mall of the Red & Purple” is in a state of repair. Old dead vendors are being removed, the messes cleaned up… and by the weekend of the 7th, the mall will start the process of adding new vendors. Vendors that have never stopped stocking are still alive and well and stocked! New vendor placement will be opened to anyone willing to stock and make gold the honest way… by selling goods on vendors!

Please see the house message board in the mall’s garden for more information or if you wish to place a vendor. Rent will be 1k a month, a real bargain for vendor placement with in easy reach of the Yew Gate. The mall is so easy to find… just go to Yew Tram gate and run North East. You can't miss our mall.

Submitted by Lady Frany Flame of the Red & Purple Mini Mall

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was always a great place to go for those hard to find items. Glad its getting a rebirth!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are now clear of old dead vendors and are starting to take on the new. If you wish to place a vendor, come and check out the contact info on the house message board and the white book nearby. :) Thanks!!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

That's good news! I have shopped at this location in the past. I am glad someone is going to carry it forward!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendor space currently open for placement! :-D

Best time to get placed is evenings on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday… however I’m checking the house message board all the time. Biggest problem is people requesting space don’t respond when I contact them. That sure doesn’t help placement.

I do want to say if you don’t have ICQ, you can leave Private Messages on this system and hopefully we can connect that way. Don’t forget… you can leave your e-mail address if you like.