• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(NEWS) The Wedding Crashers!

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Wedding Crashers!

As with any event located on the Felucca facet, the risk of uninvited intruders is there! Such was the case at last eve's wedding of Lox and Sami. The Reign of Tyranny (RoT) not known for making friends along the lands of Fel and its many spawns and fighting areas had the fight brought to thier doorstep as the Felucca Police Dept (FPD) crashed the festivities in hopes of breaking up the night ceremony! Of course I earned several death robes in attempt to cover the action!

Upon arriving, the group of eight or more surrounded the wedding chateau in hopes of slaying those in attendance however the only one slain was this brave or foolish reporter for venturing outside *grins*. With dragons in two the group mulled about until the commencement of the ceremony itself then proceeded to issue a wedding night challenge! The challenge was 4vs4 in the farm lands of Jehlom long known as a dueling area with its fenced in properties. The entire group ventured forth not knowing what would soon take place.

I managed to seperate the two parties long enough to snap this photo before the action began. In the blink of an eye the (FPD) unleashed havoc the unsuspecting (RoT) battle group. The four man team of (RoT) was slain before they knew what hit them as Sir Achilles claimed victory. The two groups exchanged pleasantries whilst a rematch was sought. Soon enough the (FPD) had enough talk as they once again attacked (RoT) along with any who were there to witness. After the dust had settled a bit the entire group inside the farms had been slain along with one or two of thier attackers. I was saved by EM Tailspin who miraculously remained alive and well as he tranported me to the city of Cove and thier healers.
Shortly after getting my wits about me my communication crystal lit up as the (RoT) battlegroup sent word of resounding victory in response to the unwarranted attack by the "Felucca Police Dept." Thier repeated murder of the innocent and surpise tactics afoot this reporter will keep a mindful eye while in the midst of such brigands. Look for more on the battles in the lands of Felucca soon! Fair journeys....

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apologies about the lack of battle photos here as I attempted to "record" video of last nights action wth both the wedding and duel. I was successful in capturing the video however havent quite got the hang of gettin it out to you all here on the site as of yet, thanks and see you all in the field!

S

Sir Achilles

Thanks for the report Morpheus, we'll be sure to let you know next time we have a decent fight. I'm sure RoT will want a rematch too. :D

K

Kylen

lol apologies to the journalist i killed, but theres two groups of people us and everybody else. Your tag was unfamiliar so death was inevitable. As for rot if it were my wedding i would have sent the crew outside to kill my attackers what a wedding that would be. To bad the taste of fear was in the air it would have been fun win or lose. Dont be scared to die no one speaks of how fun the fight they never had was. yet everyone speaks of the one they had and won.

S

Sir Achilles

I'm surprised no one from RoT has posted on here attempting to explain why they were defeated by the inferior FPD guys in the 4v4?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm surprised no one from RoT has posted on here attempting to explain why they were defeated by the inferior FPD guys in the 4v4?
I wasnt going to warrant this with a response because every person who was there; and in our vent and in your vent knows the truth. We said wait as we were discussing a plan of attack and making sure everyone was ready and such then suddenly a wall was thrown. You guys were all potted/blessed, prepared to fight. We were unprepared, had no target or plan, and were beaten.

You can try to argue those points; but I will back it up with 2 statements.

#1. Who threw the wall? It surely wasnt any of our guildies.
#2. Have you (or anyone in your guild) ever dueled Turles/Broli? Everyone knows he hides at the beginning of a duel. Was he hidden? No. Hence; not prepared. (And considering he was your first target; that just further proves the point)

But; why didnt you mention your unsportsmanship? We said "Ok we werent ready, so we want a rematch. We can all get 4 other chars; or we can wait 20 minutes and go again?" You said fine; whatever we wanna do. So the 4 of us go to switch characters, and you gank the people who were watching the duel (again when NO ONE was prepared) and killed viewers, and non-participants (aka blues, and guildmates whose were informed of serious precautions if they interfered in the duel in anyway.. but I guess your guild doesnt believe in things like that.)

And did you also forget to mention what happened when our 4 came back, and there were about 6 of you in the pen at that time; and we pushed in and killed every last one of you? The reporter didnt get any of this part.. why? Because you KILLED him along with the other viewers with your unsportsmanship 10 mins before. I would of left too if I was some tram based character who was there to watch a fight. I am sure EM Tailspin left the shard as head EM with a great opinion of your guild!! rolleyes:

So; I will formally challenge you again to any type of duel; && if that isnt good enough we can wager money on it =] Just make sure we have a neutral party dropping a wall so we ALL can be prepared ;)

Disclaimer: This was written with the upmost respect, even though your actions didn't show any respect or honor towards us or anyone else.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol apologies to the journalist i killed, but theres two groups of people us and everybody else. Your tag was unfamiliar so death was inevitable. As for rot if it were my wedding i would have sent the crew outside to kill my attackers what a wedding that would be. To bad the taste of fear was in the air it would have been fun win or lose. Dont be scared to die no one speaks of how fun the fight they never had was. yet everyone speaks of the one they had and won.
This quote explains 3 things sir.

1. You are not the GM of a guild.
2. You have never been the GM of a guild.
3. You will never be the GM of a guild.

S

Sir Achilles

I wasnt going to warrant this with a response because every person who was there; and in our vent and in your vent knows the truth. We said wait as we were discussing a plan of attack and making sure everyone was ready and such then suddenly a wall was thrown. You guys were all potted/blessed, prepared to fight. We were unprepared, had no target or plan, and were beaten.

You can try to argue those points; but I will back it up with 2 statements.

#1. Who threw the wall? It surely wasnt any of our guildies.
#2. Have you (or anyone in your guild) ever dueled Turles/Broli? Everyone knows he hides at the beginning of a duel. Was he hidden? No. Hence; not prepared. (And considering he was your first target; that just further proves the point)

But; why didnt you mention your unsportsmanship? We said "Ok we werent ready, so we want a rematch. We can all get 4 other chars; or we can wait 20 minutes and go again?" You said fine; whatever we wanna do. So the 4 of us go to switch characters, and you gank the people who were watching the duel (again when NO ONE was prepared) and killed viewers, and non-participants (aka blues, and guildmates whose were informed of serious precautions if they interfered in the duel in anyway.. but I guess your guild doesnt believe in things like that.)

And did you also forget to mention what happened when our 4 came back, and there were about 6 of you in the pen at that time; and we pushed in and killed every last one of you? The reporter didnt get any of this part.. why? Because you KILLED him along with the other viewers with your unsportsmanship 10 mins before. I would of left too if I was some tram based character who was there to watch a fight. I am sure EM Tailspin left the shard as head EM with a great opinion of your guild!! rolleyes:

So; I will formally challenge you again to any type of duel; && if that isnt good enough we can wager money on it =] Just make sure we have a neutral party dropping a wall so we ALL can be prepared ;)

Disclaimer: This was written with the upmost respect, even though your actions didn't show any respect or honor towards us or anyone else.
I will have to argue with you and say that Turles was hidden before we attacked and i know this because he was our first target and we had to decide whether or not we had to switch to another target since he was hidden. Yes we threw the wall, but you all were the first ones to cast after that wall dropped. And you had every oppurtunity after that wall went up to say something like "wait, we're not ready".

And don't you think we knew we were going to die by attacking the ones you brought to watch? We just wanted a large scale fight, one that we knew we were outnumbered on. We didn't mean it as disrespecting you all, it was just for fun and training. As I've said before, everything points to the shard being against us. See my other post showing a picture of a WoWz guild mate in the FoA house.

K

Kylen

This quote explains 3 things sir.

1. You are not the GM of a guild.
2. You have never been the GM of a guild.
3. You will never be the GM of a guild.
psssst newsflash i am co gm with necro and aimee i have equal say with those two in all areas sir hense a gm dont believe me ask necro or aime not that i care what u think and what does that have any bearing on anything in your quote. U stood in your house come out and fight im not afraid to die are u?

L

lady_pearl

psssst newsflash i am co gm with necro and aimee i have equal say with those two in all areas sir hense a gm dont believe me ask necro or aime not that i care what u think and what does that have any bearing on anything in your quote. U stood in your house come out and fight im not afraid to die are u?

Kylen spelled my name wrong [=|

G

Gowron

Hmmm, Kylen, if it's not important to you, why respond at all?

Also, Congrats to Sir Achilles on your victory on that first round. Be careful, I doubt you shall receive quarter next time...Oh, and it's bad form to have a victory, and then start trolling.

Bombastic, unfortunately, battles are often lost because the other side wasn't ready in the real world, so shall it be in the game world.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
We didn't mean it as disrespecting you all, it was just for fun and training. As I've said before, everything points to the shard being against us. See my other post showing a picture of a WoWz guild mate in the FoA house.
Well when you kill the people watching the Duel you guys make yourselves the bad ones and that might be why the shard dislikes your guild?

I dunno. I wasn't there but the actions you do are what determines peoples views. So why don't people on the shard like the guild? I'm sure you can figure it out

But I see pics in this one. Woot Woot

:gun: Up! :gun: Up!

Cool fight.

A

Arch Magus

Jesus H. Christos....

The same people here arguing who-beat-who?:hug:

It's gettin warmer out, maybe you all should get out of the house for a little Vitamin D....

I hear that skin cancer's killer....

btw, is WoWz still around? they were suckin major testicles, even before I got booted lol. :D