• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Reward Hall Gets a New Look!

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As most of you know, our wonderful shard has a new Event Moderator. EM Bennu has his work cut out for him, and he started out on the right foot by giving the Event's Hall a brand new look.​

The Atlantic Event Moderator Rewards Hall is located in Malas.​

coordinates 72 8'N 64 53'E​

The outside garden is quite lovely. It is well-lit with candelabras and lamp posts for late night entertaining around the fountain.​

Upon walking into the hall you are greeted by the sound of gargoyle fountains and a simple, eye pleasing atrium.​

The second floor is very colorful with all of the rewards from past events laid out on tables.​

The third floor has extra tables to display future events and is surrounded by a nice sitting area and a fireplace to warm the area.​

I encourage all of you to come out and see EM Bennu's efforts in giving our Reward's Hall a much deserved makeover.​
To reach the Reward Hall go to the House of Virtue's in North Britain. There is a teleporter to the left of the building that will take you to the Event Hall.​

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks, TD! Looks great, Bennu. :)

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is such an improvement over the old hall. Big thanks to EM Bennu! Also, he was working on the Counselor's Hall in Britain too so hopefully we'll see a makeover there as well.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A truly mezmerising sight. Hopes I earns da abilities to one days be ables to takes me shoes offs and walks dem fine halls.

*winks*