• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Naked Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt, Saturday March 21

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja Roleplayers Presents:
"The Naked Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt."

Greetings, my friends and fellow Britannians!

On Saturday the 21st, the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance will be hosting a small St. Patricks Day-themed Scavenger Hunt.

When: Saturday, March 21st. 5:00pm to 7:00pm PST. (Changed).
Where: The Skara Brae Faire Grounds Stage (Trammel)

Prizes:
- 1st Place: 750k
- 2nd Place: 500k
- 3rd Place: 250k

The scavenger hunt will be roleplay-themed, and will include some in-character interaction (although roleplaying experience is not required). There will also be some PvM combat towards the end, so be prepared for battle.

The Roleplaying Alliance is also looking for a couple volunteers to play key roles during the event. If you are interested, please PM WarderDragon or WildStar.

WarderDragon
The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance.

P.S. The event has been moved from 7:00pm PST, to 5:00pm PST. We forgot that the BSR Tournament takes place on the same day, and didn't want our event to accidentally overlap with theirs.

Nicholas the Old [BRPA, Baja], Vash the Harper [BRPA, Chesapeake], Kenshin Hirokami [BRPA, Lake Austin],
Kenshin Hirokami [BRPA, Siege Perilous]

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, my mistake... from the title I thought this was going to be a hide and seek game with Xel. :D

Sounds like fun though. :)
:lol:

I thought everyone was suppose to be naked, and we'd have to find a leprechaun that's fully dressed???

H

Harlan

Baja Roleplayers Presents:
"The Naked Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt."

Greetings, my friends and fellow Britannians!

On Saturday the 21st, the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance will be hosting a small St. Patricks Day-themed Scavenger Hunt.

When: Saturday, March 21st. 5:00pm to 7:00pm PST. (Changed).
Where: The Skara Brae Faire Grounds Stage (Trammel)

Prizes:
- 1st Place: 750k
- 2nd Place: 500k
- 3rd Place: 250k

The scavenger hunt will be roleplay-themed, and will include some in-character interaction (although roleplaying experience is not required). There will also be some PvM combat towards the end, so be prepared for battle.

The Roleplaying Alliance is also looking for a couple volunteers to play key roles during the event. If you are interested, please PM WarderDragon or WildStar.

WarderDragon
The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance.

P.S. The event has been moved from 7:00pm PST, to 5:00pm PST. We forgot that the BSR Tournament takes place on the same day, and didn't want our event to accidentally overlap with theirs.

Nicholas the Old [BRPA, Baja], Vash the Harper [BRPA, Chesapeake], Kenshin Hirokami [BRPA, Lake Austin],
Kenshin Hirokami [BRPA, Siege Perilous]
I would like to volunteer Sir Zorax's time to you just let me know When,What,Where. Thank You Z

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, my mistake... from the title I thought this was going to be a hide and seek game with Xel.
*Smirks*

It could be. Xel, you into participating?

I would like to volunteer Sir Zorax's time to you just let me know When,What,Where. Thank You Z
Thanks, Zorax!

I got your message. We'll be meeting sometime later this week (probably Thursday or Friday) to discuss the locations I am going to stick everyone and how we're going to plan the little mini-events. I will keep you updated.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update!

To those wishing to volunteer for a place in the event, please meet me at the Golden Brew Outdoor Tavern at 5:00pm PST Friday Evening. We will be discussing the quest, and figuring out each volunteers role in the event.

Thanks, everyone! :)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

Volunteers, please meet me at the Faire Grounds in 30 minutes.

A note. Due to the prescence of the shard-wide event, we might be postponing the Scavenger Hunt. We will discuss this at the meeting tonight. In the off-chance that such an event occurs, we shall make the announcement here on Stratics. Thanks!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, here is the plan.

The event moderator event is suppose to run until about 4:45pm PST. Alot of the volunteers are going to be at this event (including myself), so we will be having a fifteen minute scramble at the end of the event to get to our places. Ceno and Lucky will be waiting at the Skara Brae Faire Grounds at 5:00pm PST, but the event might not start until 5:10pm PST.

We should be able to get it in. The event might start a couple minutes late, but the event is still on for tomorrow. I look forward to seeing everyone there.