• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Girl Scouts' Lost Goods - Event, Thursday, September 3

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note: Date revised
The Girl Scouts’ Lost Goods

Emergency meeting at Luna bank
Thursday, September 3rd, 6pm Pacific
(7 Mountain, 8 Central, 9 Eastern)​

Reward for the return of
the Girl Scouts' lost goods -- 10-million gold

It was a normal Girl Scout meeting on Saturday, August 29, followed by a trip to town to sell cookies door to door, but ...​

The scouts thought they would try to find new houses to sell to. This seemingly good idea was starting to look bad after they had a dozen doors slammed in their faces.​

The scouts didn't want to give up though, so they kept pushing on. The sun was starting to set and the trees all looked bare, cold, and creepy. The wind picked up and a wolf howled in the nearby forest. The scouts all held hands and started to sing and whistle trying to drown out their fears.​

A flash of lighting made them all jump and start to run dropping most of their cookies on the ground as they went.​

Then it happened! They saw him on the path up ahead -- a man that looked bigger and meaner then anyone they had ever seen in all their lives. Their scout dog yelped and ran with a fireball following him.​

The scouts froze for a moment … that moment seemed to last hours, and then they all went off in different directions.​

Many of them found patches of woods to hide in while the others just kept running. The scouts were all found by a search party their parents sent out that night. Lucky none of them were hurt but they lost everything they had been carrying.​

Now N^T is stepping up to try to help in anyway they can. There will be a ten-million gold reward for the return of a bag of the girl scouts’ goods that was dropped.​

N^T spent hours with the scouts trying to figure out where they lost their bag, but they cowered in fear every time they tried to recall what had happen that night. We need everyone to come to the meeting to help us make sense of what the girl scouts are saying. At this point we know they were in Felucca and lost cookies, gold, and books along with a bag that they wish returned to them.​

You will need to listen to the scouts to try to get a idea of where to start looking. You will know you in the right area when you start to see cookies, gold, and books laying around. You may keep any gold you find lying around. The person to bring back the lost bag will get a ten million gold reward.

*Note: This is a Felucca based event and people will be killed*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [NEWS] The Girl Scouts' Lost Goods - Event, Tuesday, September 8

*ROFL* Simply ingenious!!!!! Quick question though. Is this to start as of this post or is it an upcoming event?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*ROFL* Simply ingenious!!!!! Quick question though. Is this to start as of this post or is it an upcoming event?
I was told this is the upcoming event ... be at Luna Bank, Thursday, September 3rd, 6pm Pacific(7 Mountain, 8 Central, 9 Eastern). The Girl Scouts will be trying to tell you where they lost their 'Girl Scout bag of goods'. The first one to find the bag of goods will receive the 10-million gold reward!

(Please note date has been edited to the new date.)

V

Village Idiot

Those poor scouts!! I spent much time with them and they are all hysterical. It wont be easy to make sense of what they are saying but the more we have trying the better chance we have of finding that bag. The only problem is they managed to get themselves lost some where in Felucca so we need strong people to help find the bag. As you know bags can not be insured so I'm sure there will be a fight over it. So please bring your best out to help us return this bag to the poor girls. The return of the bag may help mend their shattered hearts.

R

RD Gumbie

Don't mean to spoil the scouts search party but Sept 8th is the day SA comes out and everyone and thier mother will be experiencing the new lands.

Plus the fact that its over a week away and the rain and snow will surely ruin thier bag of goods if you don't find it sooner than that.

I think they need to re-schedule a quicker search party.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I hadn't read the very top of the thread where the date is posted for this upcoming event. I guess it was wishful thinking that it was going right now. I'll be out of town on Sept. 8th so I'll have to miss it. This is going to be another night filled with humor and I look forward to returning home and seeing the screenshots. It'll be a guaranteed laugh. Good luck to all who attend!

Y

Yalp

The girls have already put so much into this event... it shows from the set up! Boy I love the imagination of our shard! It is a fel event and the SA is launching that same day. I look forward to the screenies!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sunday, August 30, the Girl Scouts were spotted selling their cookies in Doom. Those girls are determined to earn that field trip to Trinsic!

V

Village Idiot

The scouts has decided to move this up so that the wolves don't run off with all their cookies. Hope to see you all soon,

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hilarious setup. Loved the pictures.

I'll show up if I have electricity and cable internet set up by then. I'm in the process of moving.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't mean to spoil the scouts search party but Sept 8th is the day SA comes out and everyone and thier mother will be experiencing the new lands.

Plus the fact that its over a week away and the rain and snow will surely ruin thier bag of goods if you don't find it sooner than that.

I think they need to re-schedule a quicker search party.
The Girl Scouts notified me they took your advice and have moved this up to Thursday, Sept. 3. I've changed the date on the announcement and thanks for the heads up!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

these girls must really want to go to trinsic!
they go EVERYWHERE to try and sell these cookies!
Fel, Doom, next you'll see them at the Dark Tower's doors!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

these girls must really want to go to trinsic!
they go EVERYWHERE to try and sell these cookies!
Fel, Doom, next you'll see them at the Dark Tower's doors!
I don't know if the Girl Scouts would be brave enough to knock on the Dark Tower doors! They may be young and foolish, but they're not THAT foolish!! Dark Tower makes their cookie sales trip to Cartel's Horseshoe Island (Fel) look like a trip to Skara Brae (Trammel)! ;)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These girls were so darned funny! One was asking if you'd buy her cookies and cry if you didn't have the gold on you. I also saw one who ate too many cookies and vomited. The poor Scout dog succumbed to the DF and I was told that Girl Scout Arwen was going into town so they could buy a new puppy. She buried her old dog in the back yard and covered it with rocks. Of course, she also gave it a pan of cookies to take to Heaven. I don't think I've ever enjoyed Doom as much as I did this afternoon. My stomach hurt for a long time afterward from laughing. My husband thought I was nuts when he heard me in here!!

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings from Baja Girls Scout Troop 1

We want to thank you all for your concern regarding the Troop. Some of the girls have been severely traumatized and are slow in recovering from their terrible fright but there is hope, with the counseling they have been receiving, that by Thursday they may be able to talk a bit about their experience.

N^T efforts to try to help the girls was considerable but with their disaster so recent and horrifying the girls just couldn't give them much to go on. We would sincerely appreciate any and all help locating our missing bag and its contents and we thank N^T with all our heart for the large reward they are offering for the return of our lost goods.

We shall be grateful if you could spend a little time this Thursday evening talking to the girls to see if you can help determine where they lost their bag. It truly means so much to us.

*Salutes*

Girl Scout Edith
Baja Girls Scout Troop 1

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's just to lure you in, SuperKen, and then they get you with the cookies which are made with a highly addictive ingredient or ingredients. Can't...resist...cookies...!

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*BURP* I ate the cookies and spent the gold at the Golden Brew tavern, if the Girl Scouts believe in recycling i can bring the recycled remains from their bag back to them *BELCH*

And yes I was the bad man in the roadway, always be wary of a man in a trenchcoat doing this :danceb:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just spoke with Girl Scout Arwen at Luna Bank. She told me that thanks to the generous donations of Fomortiis, Bucko the Kid, and Mistress Redline ... the prize fund is now 14-million gold!!!!

Girl Scout Arwen said to be sure thank Formortiss, Bucko and Mistress Redline, and to remind folks that 14-million gold will buy a lot of stuff, so be sure to come help with the search party on Thursday!

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*BURP* I ate the cookies and spent the gold at the Golden Brew tavern, if the Girl Scouts believe in recycling i can bring the recycled remains from their bag back to them *BELCH*

And yes I was the bad man in the roadway, always be wary of a man in a trenchcoat doing this :danceb:

Dear Bad Man,

If you do indeed have our bag please, pretty please return it! There was other stuff in there that we need too! I'm sure you might think that you're a bad man but I would bet Arwen's stuffy bear that you arn't so bad that you wouldn't return something that belongs to the Girl Scouts.

But maybe it isn't the bag we are looking for. What was in it?

With love in my heart and mind,

Girl Scout Edith
Baja Girls Scout Troop 1

L

Lord_Spartacus

The suspense is killing me ... who won the $14,000,000.00 ???

Z

Zyron

it was found by khaldun

bog was the swamp to the north
khaldun camp was the camp she was speakin of